OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I struggled with ECon my freshman year of college. I remember crying during the final

My younger sister (freshman in college ) has an A going to the final.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
A kid had a seizure during my econ final last years, so there's that...
But you're sister rocks! An A going into the final... impressive. Dang

I moved home from university this week, my room looks like I just emptied my bags on the floor. I have no idea how it got so messy so fast. I have a 3x4 section of my floor cleared and less than half of my bed. I'm ready to just light it all on fire.

I'm looking through the brackets and it's so weird to see a huge portion of people putting Orange in fourth.

My ultimate wish for that divison would be
1. Se
2. Orange
3. Cheertyme
4. CA
5. WC

Ranting for a minute. I have a group project in one of my classes. A 10 page paper and powerpoint. My partner and I decided we'd split the paper, she'd do 5 pages and I'd do 5 pages, and we'd work on the powerpoint together. We did our presentation last week, and the paper is due tonight. A week ago, I did my portion of the paper and sent it to her. Just today she sent me her "half" saying "I could only get us to 7 1/2 pages." I don't want to get points off, so I'm finishing the paper. We have to turn in one hard copy when class starts and both email a copy by the end of class to the professor. She said she'd bring in the hard copy. I'm tempted to let her turn in the short version and I emailed my professor the full 10 pages and explain. But, I don't like being mean :oops:

Ranting for a minute. I have a group project in one of my classes. A 10 page paper and powerpoint. My partner and I decided we'd split the paper, she'd do 5 pages and I'd do 5 pages, and we'd work on the powerpoint together. We did our presentation last week, and the paper is due tonight. A week ago, I did my portion of the paper and sent it to her. Just today she sent me her "half" saying "I could only get us to 7 1/2 pages." I don't want to get points off, so I'm finishing the paper. We have to turn in one hard copy when class starts and both email a copy by the end of class to the professor. She said she'd bring in the hard copy. I'm tempted to let her turn in the short version and I emailed my professor the full 10 pages and explain. But, I don't like being mean :oops:
That's not mean, that's doing your best.

So does anyone have recommendations for a macbook? I despise windows 8 and my laptop died today when a water bottle leaked in my bag.

I have a macbook pro. i've had the same computer for 4+ years and my biggest recommendation is to NOT buy the office software "pages" for mac. Buy the microsoft word & powerpoint one instead. (If this doesn't make sense, tell me & i'll look up the info and make it clear). I have had to convert all of my files because my professors all use word, and pages isn't compatible with their computers. Also, stay far far away from Best Buy Geek Squad, they really screwed with me over the years concerning my computer.

I moved home from university this week, my room looks like I just emptied my bags on the floor. I have no idea how it got so messy so fast. I have a 3x4 section of my floor cleared and less than half of my bed. I'm ready to just light it all on fire.

It's normal! I'd suggest getting some plastic storage tubs. The clear shoebox size ones are 88 cents at walmart. Put your winter clothes & boots away. Put clothes you're holding onto for memories, but you'll never wear again, like your high school graduation gown, those 30 comp shirts, and whatever else is taking up space in your closet. Use the small ones for pictures, hair accessories, and other small stuff. That's what I did when it looked like my room exploded after college. Everyone has their own organization preferences, but I needed to clean up and spend as little money as possible. good luck!

I changed my mind, and have started filling out the brackets. How hard could this be, right?
tumblr_inline_mskuhmW6s21qz4rgp.gif

Back