OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
best shirts ever
Parent+Behavior+12.jpg

@Just-a-Mom Thank you for the vote (or lack of posted vote) of confidence!!

@chyeeaaa69
I was looking through them also and the biggest reason I never do those things is because 50 bajillion things have to go perfectly right, or wrong, for a guess to be accurate.
It looks like people chose their brackets based on the performance of a team 3 years ago, rather than current circumstances - in no way do I want to insult a team, but I saw a lot of top 5 for a team going on an At-Large bid, who have had injuries and roster changes and just a super difficult season - how often does an AL bid team make top 5? Definitely there's a name-game, and I would love to see an underdog come out of nowhere and completely bust up a bracket - shoot, a few teams did it last year and I laughed my booty off.

Don't sleep on a newcomer to a division...
For the record, my yet to be posted bracket has vengeance top 5 :D

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So I'm about 3/4 of the way through The Fault In Our Stars (I started this morning. I can't stop). It's amazing. I guess it's the philosophical side of me, but I've already taken note of 10 or 15 quotes in this book that gave me huge chills, or brought tears to my eyes, or just all-in-all resonated with me. I've decided it's time to start expanding my book collection (though my bank account may appreciate me getting a library card more than buying them), and so far I've decided The Secret Life of Bees and The Fault In Our Stars were great places to start. (The only other books I own are the HP series and the LOTR series).

So I'm about 3/4 of the way through The Fault In Our Stars (I started this morning. I can't stop). It's amazing. I guess it's the philosophical side of me, but I've already taken note of 10 or 15 quotes in this book that gave me huge chills, or brought tears to my eyes, or just all-in-all resonated with me. I've decided it's time to start expanding my book collection (though my bank account may appreciate me getting a library card more than buying them), and so far I've decided The Secret Life of Bees and The Fault In Our Stars were great places to start. (The only other books I own are the HP series and the LOTR series).
Can you post them?

I LOVED The Fault In Our Stars...one of my favorite books of all time. If you haven't already read it, Looking For Alaska is pretty good too.

I just saw that Varsity is selling NCA or UCA national championship jackets for American Girl Dolls now. SO CUTE! If they had a UCA High school jacket for them I'd consider buying one even though my doll just sits on a shelf in my closet.

Back