OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My one-year old sweet little runt of a kitty is in my lap with an IV dying of liver failure. He weighs two pounds. I had to feed him with an eye dropper as a newborn

He is such a special boy. I am going to miss him so much

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
I'm so sorry this is happening. But, I'm over the moon impressed with the love you've given your little baby. Too many would have not gone to these lengths to care for a pet. ::hugs::

I just saw that Varsity is selling NCA or UCA national championship jackets for American Girl Dolls now. SO CUTE! If they had a UCA High school jacket for them I'd consider buying one even though my doll just sits on a shelf in my closet.
Thanks for the heads up! Just ordered some.

So I just finished The Fault In Our Stars. I don't have any feels left.
It didn't phase me the whole way through until the end. Which killed me. I don't think I can see the movie. I've already teared up with the clips I've seen.

So I'm about 3/4 of the way through The Fault In Our Stars (I started this morning. I can't stop). It's amazing. I guess it's the philosophical side of me, but I've already taken note of 10 or 15 quotes in this book that gave me huge chills, or brought tears to my eyes, or just all-in-all resonated with me. I've decided it's time to start expanding my book collection (though my bank account may appreciate me getting a library card more than buying them), and so far I've decided The Secret Life of Bees and The Fault In Our Stars were great places to start. (The only other books I own are the HP series and the LOTR series).

....let me know titles and I'll see what I can do for you.

We just deleted a lot of paperback copies of Fault in our stars

I just saw that Varsity is selling NCA or UCA national championship jackets for American Girl Dolls now. SO CUTE! If they had a UCA High school jacket for them I'd consider buying one even though my doll just sits on a shelf in my closet.
I can hear the parents' wallets crying...

Back