OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
ughh my work is killing me...... they wont give me anything but 5am morning shifts:banghead: its 3am. and im already up. what is life.

ughh my work is killing me...... they wont give me anything but 5am morning shifts:banghead: its 3am. and im already up. what is life.

I feel your pain. I start work at 6am every day, so its up at 3:30 and out of the door by 5 for me. I wish I could say you get used to it, but after 5 years you don't. Hopefully you can nap later :p

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I have a cheap bottle of clean and clear that I never use.... Just Water and a washcloth most days

But i also somehow ended up with really clear skin

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you want a cleanser - just go with Cetaphil. I went to a dermatologist and she gave a prescription for differin gel and a pill to take, but she told me to just use Cetaphil to wash. And always moisturize.

If you want a cleanser - just go with Cetaphil. I went to a dermatologist and she gave a prescription for differin gel and a pill to take, but she told me to just use Cetaphil to wash. And always moisturize.
Cetaphil is good...and so is Purpose. Can be a little hard to find, but it's out there. I know Ulta carries it.

Today is the swedish national day (our version of 4th of July.) and in sweden we have no where as big of a celebration as you guys have but i still love the little things like in my kinda small town (20 000 people) we celebrate at the town square and sing our national anthem and stuff like that and i love it. but i am a sucker for tradition.

Does anyone have any stunt ideas for me and my friends? We're getting together later and I'm trying to find new stuff for us to try.

We can tick up, full up, double down, single based libs and stuff like that. So solid level 3/4 skills?

We're going to try full arounds and tick tocks today so any advice for those would be cool too :)

I went and saw The Fault In Our Stars last night. I cried more at the scene where Hazel is younger and her mom is telling her she can let go than when Gus died. I think I was the only one.
And I got dirty looks from the girls next to me when I saw Gus' wheelchair said 'Quickie' on the back because I kept giggling about how it could be a metaphor for his life. Or irony. Or forshadowing. I don't know. I'm terrible with that stuff. But I like metaphor better because of the cigarette/metaphor scene at the beginning.

I went and saw The Fault In Our Stars last night. I cried more at the scene where Hazel is younger and her mom is telling her she can let go than when Gus died. I think I was the only one.
And I got dirty looks from the girls next to me when I saw Gus' wheelchair said 'Quickie' on the back because I kept giggling about how it could be a metaphor for his life. Or irony. Or forshadowing. I don't know. I'm terrible with that stuff. But I like metaphor better because of the cigarette/metaphor scene at the beginning.

Um, some of us haven't read the book and haven't seen the movie yet! Could y'all put SPOILER ALERT on top of your post or something? LOL

Does anyone have any stunt ideas for me and my friends? We're getting together later and I'm trying to find new stuff for us to try.

We can tick up, full up, double down, single based libs and stuff like that. So solid level 3/4 skills?

We're going to try full arounds and tick tocks today so any advice for those would be cool too :)

I don't have any ideas for you, but I follow you on Instagram and I've seen your videos! Just wanted to tell you a cheer anon I follow on twitter posted one of your stunts and I recognized it and felt so special. Idk but I think that makes you so cheerlebrity. Lol!

I don't have any ideas for you, but I follow you on Instagram and I've seen your videos! Just wanted to tell you a cheer anon I follow on twitter posted one of your stunts and I recognized it and felt so special. Idk but I think that makes you so cheerlebrity. Lol!

Hahahahah no way! Lol do you know what account it is? Me and those girls are constantly joking about becoming "vine famous" and they would die laughing if they saw the tweet. That's so funny!

Back