OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Do you use it(or did you use it) everyday? If I use scrubs I use it once a week or every 2 weeks. It's not good to use it daily. But if you use it once a week and you're get that reaction then yes stop using
I used it once a week whenever I went on vacation since it was in my toiletry bag. At the time, I went on trips within weeks of eachother. I didn't know what was causing the scratches so I didn't put anything on my face for a long time, except Neosporin, until they healed. Then I'd go on another trip, use it, and get the same result. I eventually realized after I went home and back to my usual products that it was the scrub.

I used it once a week whenever I went on vacation since it was in my toiletry bag. At the time, I went on trips within weeks of eachother. I didn't know what was causing the scratches so I didn't put anything on my face for a long time, except Neosporin, until they healed. Then I'd go on another trip, use it, and get the same result. I eventually realized after I went home and back to my usual products that it was the scrub.
oh I see. Well at least you finally put it together. I wanted to go natural once after I had issues with a face wash. But that natural product actually made it worse. So you just have to know what works and stick with that. I also learn not switch products a lot.

Don't think I haven't noticed some of y'all mentioning me in threads without actually tagging me.

The Fierce Board: If you're gonna be talked about, shouldn't you at least be here to defend yourself?

oh I see. Well at least you finally put it together. I wanted to go natural once after I had issues with a face wash. But that natural product actually made it worse. So you just have to know what works and stick with that. I also learn not switch products a lot.
Yeah the lotion, makeup remover, and spot treatment I use now haven't changed for like six years. But washes I've had to change up since in middle school I needed acne prevention, high school and college I needed oil prevention, and now my skin is kind of combination-y. Probably will need wrinkle prevention sooner than I can see coming :( It just sucks to have to trial and error new things.

Yeah the lotion, makeup remover, and spot treatment I use now haven't changed for like six years. But washes I've had to change up since in middle school I needed acne prevention, high school and college I needed oil prevention, and now my skin is kind of combination-y. Probably will need wrinkle prevention sooner than I can see coming :( It just sucks to have to trial and error new things.
oh I know how you feel. It's hard find facial products that work well.

Ugh, when I was younger we'd play outside, there were always so many kids out. Now, there's not much to do since I don't talk to many people; it's SO difficult to stay away from technology. :)
I just use my ipad for everything. I've probably used fb twice on the computer since I got it in August. I like it on ipad SO much better than phone or computer. I don't think I've looked at instagram on my actual phone in months. It's weird bc everything's so small on my phone! haha can't wait until August so I can have it back :cool:

I just use my ipad for everything. I've probably used fb twice on the computer since I got it in August. I like it on ipad SO much better than phone or computer. I don't think I've looked at instagram on my actual phone in months. It's weird bc everything's so small on my phone! haha can't wait until August so I can have it back :cool:
Oh life must be horrible :cow:

Really warm water and a washcloth will clean your face gently and thoroughly. No chemicals! No scratches!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yeah I've been thinking the same thing. I have a cheap bottle of clean and clear that I never use.... Just Water and a washcloth most days

But i also somehow ended up with really clear skin

I never said my life was horrible, it's obviously not. We were having a conversation. Here's an idea: if you have a problem with it, ignore it. Adiós.

9qe610.gif

Back