OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh my goodness. I could never be a nurse. My mom had me take out stitches from her minor surgery a few weeks ago, and I nearly passed out. There were only 6 stitches, and the incision healed nicely, but I still felt super light headed afterwards and had to lie down. So kudos to those of you who are nurses!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

making a skills video just in case i ever need one (which i probs wont)............. and because i have absolutely nothing better to do with my life
I dunno, I think it's a good idea. Looking back, I feel like I should have made one before I transferred schools where my stunt group was hitting level 5/6 skills. Even if I didn't use it, it would be nice to look back and be able to say, "yeah, I was awesome once!"

I dunno, I think it's a good idea. Looking back, I feel like I should have made one before I transferred schools where my stunt group was hitting level 5/6 skills. Even if I didn't use it, it would be nice to look back and be able to say, "yeah, I was awesome once!"

That's kinda what I'm thinking! I figured I'd just put some videos together with what I have right now and just add on as I go lol. Who knows maybe one day I'll come out of retirement and need a video tryout :D

Has anyone brought up how annoying this Disney ad banners are? The ones that pop out into a video if you leave your cursor on them for longer than 1.5 seconds?

Back