OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Stuck in 4hr traffic school with a raging you know what for an instructor... :banghead: Please someone come put me out of my misery

6 miles over. By bf recommended the worst place to take a class for it. Woman can't get through more then an hour without making us take a ten minute break. Ughhh
6 mph and they send you for a class?

Now for what I really want to say...
Do the crime do the time. ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

6 mph and they send you for a class?

Now for what I really want to say...
Do the crime do the time. ;)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat
the class was a joke, every 30 minutes she wanted to talk about something completely irrelevant to what we were there for. :rolleyes: yeah i was pissed when i got the ticket to begin with, i got it on a road that EVERYONE speeds on.. like really... the cop is either really smart for sitting on that road, or he's just a butthole. ha.

the class was a joke, every 30 minutes she wanted to talk about something completely irrelevant to what we were there for. :rolleyes: yeah i was pissed when i got the ticket to begin with, i got it on a road that EVERYONE speeds on.. like really... the cop is either really smart for sitting on that road, or he's just a butthole. ha.
The road from my house to my school (which I drive down at least twice a day, usually more than that) is like that, and nobody EVER gets pulled over, then there will be a week where tons of people get pulled over then we're free to speed for the next few months. It's like once in a while they decide they care. I got pulled over for going 11 over (oops...) but I didn't get a ticket :cool: just a "watch that speed"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Double post but does anyone know anything about technology and want to help me out? I'm usually not technologically challenged but what would cause wifi to randomly stop working in one section of a house? And is it something you have to call the company about? The power went out for like 10 seconds the other day and since then the wifi has been weird in my room. It works on my phone but not my laptop. It works for my laptop if I go to other rooms in the house. Anyone know what could cause this or how to go about fixing it?
It's no big deal for now since it's summer but if it continues permanently it's going to get real old real quick once I have to use it for schoolwork and can't.

Double post but does anyone know anything about technology and want to help me out? I'm usually not technologically challenged but what would cause wifi to randomly stop working in one section of a house? And is it something you have to call the company about? The power went out for like 10 seconds the other day and since then the wifi has been weird in my room. It works on my phone but not my laptop. It works for my laptop if I go to other rooms in the house. Anyone know what could cause this or how to go about fixing it?
It's no big deal for now since it's summer but if it continues permanently it's going to get real old real quick once I have to use it for schoolwork and can't.

Mine is like that too!! I just moved into our basement and ever since the wifi goes out right where my bed is and I don't know what to do about it. It's fine in every other part of the basement and house. Seriously so annoying!

I don't know if I should get a Mac or PC for college, I was thinking of saving the money and getting a PC but I'm not sure, I'm not very technologically savvy. I'm in a business major if that helps...any opinions?

I don't know if I should get a Mac or PC for college, I was thinking of saving the money and getting a PC but I'm not sure, I'm not very technologically savvy. I'm in a business major if that helps...any opinions?

DH swears by his mac, but I think as a business major you may be better off with a PC. Do you have a specific concentration within your business major? If not, I would highly recommend it. A business degree isn't worth much these days.

DH swears by his mac, but I think as a business major you may be better off with a PC. Do you have a specific concentration within your business major? If not, I would highly recommend it. A business degree isn't worth much these days.

Ha. Unfortunately no degree is worth much these days.... Except health care, people seem to still be doing better then most.

Ha. Unfortunately no degree is worth much these days.... Except health care, people seem to still be doing better then most.
Not entirely. I agree that a general degree is not worth much these days, and the cost of education is becoming exorbitant (unless you are disadvantaged somehow but I am better off not getting into a political debate:D). However, if you get a degree in a specialized field and do some research as to what fields are not already over-saturated or will not be saturated in the next 5 years, your degree can be quite valuable. The health care field does have some great opportunities (nursing is currently not one of them, particularly where I live), but so does Engineering - environmental, chemical and bio-medical specifically. Software development and IT are still decent fields. Forensic accounting is becoming a hot field. There are several more - just throwing some examples out there!

Back