OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
i just finished traffic class a week ago, got my stupid ticket on the interstate. it seems to be the new great idea for cops to sit on it all day... ugh they NEVER use to sit on the interstate looking for speeders, its annoying. not that i go 20 over or anything ridiculous, but when it comes to I4 people either go 5 under or 10 over, no one ever goes the actual speed on that dumb stretch of road. :rolleyes:

I'm currently updating my resume and have a question. I've heard from some people that your resume should be basic, no color, nothing fancy. Others say that it should stand out and be unique. Any suggestions?
no color. no weird fonts or extreme bolding or underlining. resumes are supposed to be highly professional.

* there is exceptions for companies like Red Frog Events that want unique resumes, but you would enough in advance.

let the resume and the actual information make you stand out. use great and unique verbs that stand out and focus on that stuff versus making it seem fancy on the outside.

i just finished traffic class a week ago, got my stupid ticket on the interstate. it seems to be the new great idea for cops to sit on it all day... ugh they NEVER use to sit on the interstate looking for speeders, its annoying. not that i go 20 over or anything ridiculous, but when it comes to I4 people either go 5 under or 10 over, no one ever goes the actual speed on that dumb stretch of road. :rolleyes:
Check out the Waze app - users report sightings of cops hiding on main highways, accidents, roadwork, etc. I wouldn't suggest checking your phone and driving at the same time, but if you have a passenger they can keep an eye on it.

i made a poor decision of looking up the sex offenders within a 5 mile radius of my apartment... why idk. especially since i am a small girl who lives alone. there were SO MANY. and so many of them were charged specifically for children under 11. ugh. yuck. gross. especially since it's such a small town. i don't want to go to walmart anymore.. they all look so familiar.

i made a poor decision of looking up the sex offenders within a 5 mile radius of my apartment... why idk. especially since i am a small girl who lives alone. there were SO MANY. and so many of them were charged specifically for children under 11. ugh. yuck. gross. especially since it's such a small town. i don't want to go to walmart anymore.. they all look so familiar.
A lot more around than you ever imagined, aren't there?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

Looking that up definitely isn't a poor decision, but I know what you mean.

I personally check all the time...especially since I wool in a public library

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I recently moved into a new apartment and I absolutely love it. My router decided to go out right before I moved so I was without internet for about 2 weeks. I am glad to be back though! I feel like I have missed so much

I just saw the trailer for the Giver. It doesn't look like the book at all, which makes me very sad :(

Ive never read the book but I know how much people love this book and how acclaimed it is. I feel like the movie isn't gonna do the book any justice. I also can't see Jeff Bridges as anything but a sketchy gymnastics coach from Stick it. And also taylor swift is supposedly acting in it? Noooooooo thank you.

Related: I'm so excited for the The Maze Runner movie to come out. It looks like it's gonna be so good. It looks like they've adapted the film almost perfectly from the book. The trailer looks great. I had doubts when I heard it was being made into a movie after seeing how terrible Divergent and The Mortal Instruments movie turned out.

Back