OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Buzzfeed has some of the funniest useless crap ever. i found this one recently
The 24 Most Terrifying Justin Bieber Fans
11 made me angry, but it was hilarious, and so was 13 :)confused:). 16 was an absolute TRIP. 19&20 were just... no. LMAO. 21: I envy those Photoshop skills. 23........ :banghead:. 24: :wham: (don't know whether I used that one correctly, but I feel like it fits this one lol).

Good Lord, where are their parents?

They have these reusable little pods (4 for $10) that you can fill with your own coffee. Totally recommend them! It's so much cheaper! Have fun with your keurig, my room mate in college had one and I loved using it. Life became so much easier :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
That sounds great! So excited! If it doesn't come tomorrow I might cry.

One of Syracuse's players just got drafted to Phoenix! Still so bitter that he didn't stay. Stupid Ennis.

Oh heyyy! The guy from my school graduated this past year, so I think it's pretty cool that he accomplished his NBA goal and got his college degree.

ETA: And it's kind of funny since our mascot is the phoenix and now he's going to Phoenix.

Oh heyyy! The guy from my school graduated this past year, so I think it's pretty cool that he accomplished his NBA goal and got his college degree.

Good for him! That's actually really exciting to hear and I love that. I really think that all these athletes should finish school and get their degrees before going pro. But hey what do I know, right? Education is super important to me though and I just wish these kids were completing their schooling instead of dropping out. What are they gonna do when they can't make it big time after they've signed or get cut? It frustrates me. All players should take after your friend.

Good for him! That's actually really exciting to hear and I love that. I really think that all these athletes should finish school and get their degrees before going pro. But hey what do I know, right? Education is super important to me though and I just wish these kids were completing their schooling instead of dropping out. What are they gonna do when they can't make it big time after they've signed or get cut? It frustrates me. All players should take after your friend.

I agree with you completely, but the reality is that some of these athletes who are recruited are not even given a good education that could evolve into any kind of career post-athletics or if the athletics do not work out beyond the college level. I just listened to a whole segment on ESPN radio about this (the radio stations out by me suck for the most part so I'd rather listen to sports news than crap music) and how many higher profile college athletes are placed in more remedial level classes that do not encourage career building or challenge them in any way; they are there to play the sport they were recruited for and that is it. The schools do not want the athletes to be distracted from their "job" on the field/court etc.

Yeah I feel like I just have to get it over with, thank you :)

My first one was fine. My second one I freaked out and stalled upside down and kind of came down prone. I was on boys though.

They're actually really easy. You just pull your knees to your chest and you flip automatically. It's nothing like doing a tuck by yourself. I'd rather do tucks than toe touches at this point lol. I think toe touches are harder, ha.

Last edited:
Yeah I feel like I just have to get it over with, thank you :)

visualize yourself doing one successfully over and over again. it's mostly a mental game.

i've only backed them, but i do think doing a braced one (like a pyramid, tuck braced on one side) can help you get the right feel before doing a basket. and then slowly have them brace less. like as soon as you flip them releasing your arm and start landing in a cradle instead of sponge. baby steps.

from a backspots point of view, i prefer tucks to kick doubles because there is less chance of disaster happening.

from a backspots point of view, i prefer tucks to kick doubles because there is less chance of disaster happening.
True that. I'd take a scary tuck over a scary kick double any day. One time a flyer was just doing a kick single and she didn't stay tight in her kick and so the momentum made her start doing this side flip over me so I had to run back and I caught her completely by myself. She ended up kicking me in the head and then was like "I think I got mat burn." I had a raging headache and had ringing in the ear she kicked. No sorry. No "are you okay?" I was not happy. The worst tuck I caught was when the flyer was still tucked and prone, but everyone was fine, just a little freaked.

2qkmi6e.jpg

"But that's not any of my business though"

In case anyone cares, Kelly Rowland said hi to me moments ago on a side street in Miami.

I totally envy you right now! I absolutely LOVE Kelly Rowland!!!!....she's an amazing vocalist and whoever her stylists are keep her together at all times lol. I would've definitely turned into a little fangirl if I were there! Haha

Last edited:
Back