OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Don't forget creative jump sequences... R.I.P.
Yes! Now it seems like if someone sees a team do something creative with jumps EVERYONE has to do it.
I personally don't remember seeing anyone do turning jumps before Lady Bullets last year. Then this year most teams had to do turning jumps. Then this year, it might have been LBs idk, they started their jumps in lines & moved outward. Then I see teams doing something similar or starting spread across the floor then jumping closer together.
I'm hoping an io6 or ioc6 team has a stunt group do a triple toe to back as a stunt or something this year. Just Wishful thinking. Haha

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Yes! Now it seems like if someone sees a team do something creative with jumps EVERYONE has to do it.
I personally don't remember seeing anyone do turning jumps before Lady Bullets last year. Then this year most teams had to do turning jumps. Then this year, it might have been LBs idk, they started their jumps in lines & moved outward. Then I see teams doing something similar or starting spread across the floor then jumping closer together.
I'm hoping an io6 or ioc6 team has a stunt group do a triple toe to back as a stunt or something this year. Just Wishful thinking. Haha

I remember watching an IOC5 team doing their routine at Worlds, and during the jump sequence the point jumper did jumps to a back tuck and landed in a split... and that's not the first unique thing I've seen from an IO5/IO6 team. The international division is so much more creative overall (than the senior division). I almost got the feeling that rotating jumps were a required skill because so many teams did them. They were like the paper dolls of 2014.

Not as relevant but the senior 4 team I was on in 2011-2012 had jumps starting close and spreading, as well as jumps that started to the side and ended facing front

Not as relevant but the senior 4 team I was on in 2011-2012 had jumps starting close and spreading, as well as jumps that started to the side and ended facing front
Totally relevant:) haha. I had never seen it before. But I'm glad LB stopped doing it because it was super sloppy & I didn't like it. Lol

So diagon alley was AWESOME. I'm not a huge Harry potter fan, but I literally skipped my way through the front gates of it during the employee preview with a huge grin on my face like a goofy kid. :cloud9: Can't wait till it actually opens
I'm blanking on her name but the actress who played Luna was there a few weeks ago previewing it and was instagramming so many pics - I'm SO jealous!

Back