OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm so proud of my team this year! My gym is tiny with only about 75 full season athletes and this year we are finally moving up from senior 4 to small senior restricted level 5, the first level 5 team ever at the gym! We started the season with 4 really solid fulls and now have 10 running fulls in the routine, half our team! Hopefully we can add even more as many girls are close now to getting theirs! We've worked so hard and have been running the routine full out now and it has been going well for being a higher level and all. Its not hitting great yet, but I can't wait for January to come so we can finally compete!

ooooohh, i bet her kitten would love to play with your dog. ;)

really, I love all animals. and I would never, ever hurt one. but this kitten is a pain in the booty. My mom told me today to be careful when I switched my laundry because he likes to hop in the dryer--I thought about just locking him in there for a while. he's seriously the spawn of the devil.

This happened to me once, I did laundry then went to the bathroom-- could hear thumping and remembered my cat was playing around the dryer while I was doing laundry. I yanked the dryer door open and ran, too scared to see if my cat was fried or not. He was okay though and still kicking today! He's scared of the dryer and won't go near it though :p

I'm so proud of my team this year! My gym is tiny with only about 75 full season athletes and this year we are finally moving up from senior 4 to small senior restricted level 5, the first level 5 team ever at the gym! We started the season with 4 really solid fulls and now have 10 running fulls in the routine, half our team! Hopefully we can add even more as many girls are close now to getting theirs! We've worked so hard and have been running the routine full out now and it has been going well for being a higher level and all. Its not hitting great yet, but I can't wait for January to come so we can finally compete!

Thats awesome! what is your gyms name? Hopefully you guys will have a worlds team in a few seasons so it'll be the only worlds team in Maine! :)

Thats awesome! what is your gyms name? Hopefully you guys will have a worlds team in a few seasons so it'll be the only worlds team in Maine! :)
Our name is Maine Stars Cheer Gym. We are from the like bottom tip of Maine in the town Eliot. We have some great little 10-13 year olds working their doubles so hopefully by the time they're all age eligible we can have a worlds team of our own!

Our name is Maine Stars Cheer Gym. We are from the like bottom tip of Maine in the town Eliot. We have some great little 10-13 year olds working their doubles so hopefully by the time they're all age eligible we can have a worlds team of our own!

Yay that's so exciting! PC used to have a worlds team but they went restricted this year :(

ad2iz8.jpg

Boyfriend and I post graduation.

I need help...

In the past few years I lost about 25 pounds, gained back 7 ish because I couldn't maintain it (which is fine, I love the weight I'm at now) however I eat a ton of food. For the time I was actually losing weight it wasn't an issue. I gave up soda and fries first (which I still won't touch to this day) and just ate less sugar and more nutritious foods. The weight just fell off. I almost feel like I have binge eating disorder/compulsive eating but I don't wanna be like oh I have an eating disorder.. Some days its fine but when I'm upset about something I just eat and eat and literally cannot stop. I luckily haven't gained any weight from it because I get a lot of exercise and eat healthy meals but I have constant headaches from too much sugar because all I binge on is dessert foods. I just don't know what to do because I feel disgusting. I can go a day with no desserts just fine but once I eat something sugary again I just can't stop. I also don't want to restrict myself too much because that will cause more problems in the future. If I eat well all day and have dessert after dinner, I keep wanting more no matter how full I am. I also feel unable to leave food uneaten. Like if I have a bowl of soup or cereal I eat every bite of it even if I'm stuffed to the max, I just can't leave any and I don't know why. Doesn't anyone have any experience with this? Or just some positive thoughts and things to remind myself of.

I need help...

In the past few years I lost about 25 pounds, gained back 7 ish because I couldn't maintain it (which is fine, I love the weight I'm at now) however I eat a ton of food. For the time I was actually losing weight it wasn't an issue. I gave up soda and fries first (which I still won't touch to this day) and just ate less sugar and more nutritious foods. The weight just fell off. I almost feel like I have binge eating disorder/compulsive eating but I don't wanna be like oh I have an eating disorder.. Some days its fine but when I'm upset about something I just eat and eat and literally cannot stop. I luckily haven't gained any weight from it because I get a lot of exercise and eat healthy meals but I have constant headaches from too much sugar because all I binge on is dessert foods. I just don't know what to do because I feel disgusting. I can go a day with no desserts just fine but once I eat something sugary again I just can't stop. I also don't want to restrict myself too much because that will cause more problems in the future. If I eat well all day and have dessert after dinner, I keep wanting more no matter how full I am. I also feel unable to leave food uneaten. Like if I have a bowl of soup or cereal I eat every bite of it even if I'm stuffed to the max, I just can't leave any and I don't know why. Doesn't anyone have any experience with this? Or just some positive thoughts and things to remind myself of.
Not experienced with this by any means but have you tried substituting fruit for your sugar cravings?

Like if I have a bowl of soup or cereal I eat every bite of it even if I'm stuffed to the max, I just can't leave any and I don't know why. Doesn't anyone have any experience with this? Or just some positive thoughts and things to remind myself of.

I can kind of relate to this part. If there is food in front of me, I'll just absentmindedly eat it and not realize how much I'm eating. Like I can't eat goldfish out of the bag because I will eat the whole thing and not even know it. What helps me is to drink a full glass of ice water like 20 minutes before I eat and to use smaller dishes. I use a small plate instead of a full size dinner plate so I can only put so much food on it at a time. If I'm still hungry, I will wait 10 minutes, and then eat fruits or veggies only. This has helped me feel more in control of my eating habits. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it more!!

Has anyone on here read Beautiful Creatures? If so, i need help!

We have to make a garbage can (weird, huh?) thats related to the book. I'm really stuck. Everyone elses' book is easy. (world ending, harry potter books, etc) and i have such a hard book to make a trash can to...

Not experienced with this by any means but have you tried substituting fruit for your sugar cravings?

I haven't! I'll try it though :) thank you!! I'm just wondering how much fruit is too much because I already eat a lot throughout the day.

I can kind of relate to this part. If there is food in front of me, I'll just absentmindedly eat it and not realize how much I'm eating. Like I can't eat goldfish out of the bag because I will eat the whole thing and not even know it. What helps me is to drink a full glass of ice water like 20 minutes before I eat and to use smaller dishes. I use a small plate instead of a full size dinner plate so I can only put so much food on it at a time. If I'm still hungry, I will wait 10 minutes, and then eat fruits or veggies only. This has helped me feel more in control of my eating habits. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk about it more!!

That's how I am with anything sugary, I just can't put it down. I'll try drinking water and a smaller plate and forcing myself to wait 10 minutes.

Thank you both so much!

We have to make a garbage can (weird, huh?) thats related to the book. I'm really stuck. Everyone elses' book is easy. (world ending, harry potter books, etc) and i have such a hard book to make a trash can to...
Is that the one with the two random girls who become best friends and create this whole fantasy world? And go on to kill one of their mothers because she feels their friendship is too intense and wants them separated?

I haven't! I'll try it though :) thank you!! I'm just wondering how much fruit is too much because I already eat a lot throughout the day.

That's how I am with anything sugary, I just can't put it down. I'll try drinking water and a smaller plate and forcing myself to wait 10 minutes.

Thank you both so much!
On the note of water: colder water is better for hydrating while warmer, room temperature water is more filling and subsides cravings.

Maybe take some of the things mentioned on her necklace and use that. Make or get like on old timey locket. A spell book. A toy hearse if that even exists lol a moon, I don't of this what your looking for but these are objects that I relate to the book. I could come up with more If this is what your looking for.

I need help...

I've definitely felt myself in this position a few years ago. Just some ideas to remind yourself that you're not hungry is to get up. If you just sit there looking at the food you'll want to eat it, even if you're not actually hungry. Another tip is to cover it with a napkin if you're sitting down with a group of people who aren't full and are eating. Or if you're home- once you're full, get up and go rinse your plate. You're done.

Just some tips I've found to help me. Because I could literally sit there for hours munching... literally hours.

Back