OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Maybe take some of the things mentioned on her necklace and use that. Make or get like on old timey locket. A spell book. A toy hearse if that even exists lol a moon, I don't of this what your looking for but these are objects that I relate to the book. I could come up with more If this is what your looking for.
OMG THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

So, I feel like I haven't been on here in forever BECAUSE:
1) I'VE MOVED INTO MY NEW APT!!! Harry the Horrible is *hopefully* gone forever, although he tried to get in one last bit about the kitchen shelves. And here I am, not caring at all because I have them anyway :D
2) I've been filming all weekend, have a callback wed, shooting on friday, and at least one other audition in the new year.
BUT:
3) My friend was like 'oooh come meet me this girl is doing free facials' so I'm like 'AWESOME.' And then I get there and it's a Mary Kay party. Whatever- I might try a new tinted moisturizer as I'm in the market for a new foundation, and I'm a big girl who knows how to say no much better than I did before. Well I'm all good, and then the girl's like 'You're super cool and outgoing, I want you to have this and watch it'- It's a DVD about becoming a consultant. Except it's always made me nervous and reeks of pyramid scheme- which it basically is. Except her director is calling tomorrow to talk about it and I know I need to be firm but I'm just nervous and I feel for this girl being sucked into it because she's super nice but NO. Not for me..Ughh. I love my friend Kara to pieces, but every time we hang out something bad happens or she has these teen-girl moments of being distracted by boys that usually gets ME in trouble. And she really wants to live with me, which makes me nervous that something disaster-filled would happen..

kristenthegreat as disappointed as I am to hear we won't get anymore Harry the Horrible stories, I'm happy you moved away!
Also, the Mary Kay tinted moisturizer is totally my daily foundation. Love the stuff. I'm probably on my 20th tube in 3 years :)

Feeling the exact same way :( I love how they did the last episode though with the cast/directors interviews and such for the first hour and then the final episode. It was so intense!
I don't want to know any details :( It isn't on over here until tomorrow night and I promised my friend I would wait to watch it at the same time as her...

I don't want to know any details :( It isn't on over here until tomorrow night and I promised my friend I would wait to watch it at the same time as her...
Okay I won't give anything away! It definitely kept me on my toes the entire episode though!

I've never had a problem with presentations or public speaking at all.... But I literally just freaked out and shook and my voice got really high pitched and UGH Im pretty sure I just screwed my 98 in this class... Stupid 25% of my grade presentation...
On the bright side, I got a 96 on my poetry portfolio... I feel like a winner. Highest grade in the class on that! Woot woot!
And I also found out that the 36 out of 145 on my dr.suess assignment was changed to a 145/145 because my cheer coach/teacher who is on maternity leave was supposed to grade them while she was gone... She's been gone since the 3rd week of school and we turned them in the 4th day of school... The only persons she graded so far was mine and everyone else had a zero, so my fill-in teacher gave us all 145/145. I think I was graded pretty harsh on that by my coach.... Anyways...
There will NOT be a creative writing 2 in my future... Lol.

kristenthegreat as disappointed as I am to hear we won't get anymore Harry the Horrible stories, I'm happy you moved away!
Also, the Mary Kay tinted moisturizer is totally my daily foundation. Love the stuff. I'm probably on my 20th tube in 3 years :)
I'm sure you're all disappointed that you won't get to hear me whine about him for ages anymore, I know my friends are :p ;) Except my weird OCDness realized I left a spoon at the apt, and now I have no way to get it back. That was 4 days ago. I'm still upset. He was hoarding dishes in his room. Drat.

My old landlady was supposed to go talk to him about getting my half of the month's rent back (she seems convinced people don't pay for half-months, I'm convinced she's insane). Still haven't heard back yet. That's about $300. That's practically GOLD.

Feeling the exact same way :( I love how they did the last episode though with the cast/directors interviews and such for the first hour and then the final episode. It was so intense!
I've been watching since I was 13... my entire high school/teenage awkward years were consumed by Gossip Girl and now I'm just so sad without it and mind blown on top of that.... this can't be real life right now.

I need a brag moment...
I got a 4.0 this semester, and I don't think ya'll realize what an accomplishment that is for me. I got straight A's all through highschool, but the structure of our AT program makes that very difficult to achieve. I bust my butt and every semester since I got accepted to the program, I've gotten one B. so I literally did my showstopper happy dance through the entire house for this one.

Not at all. I do not think your coach will be disappointed. She will be proud that you did your best and you should be proud of yourself as well. And what you have to realize, when it comes to putting a team together, it is not just skill, but also need. So if the team is small and you have 6 great with fantastic tumbling, jumps, etc. you still can only select 4.....the two that were not choosen may have much better skills or a higher level skill set than the backspots of bases selected, but those are the positions that are needed.....so then someone with less skill ends being picked over someone that has excellent skill because the fill a position that is needed.
I hope this helps....Keep working on your skill, and also work on your positions. If you are a side base, work on main basing, if you are a spot, work on basing, if you are a flyer, work on basing.....Good luck and keep working hard.

Thank you, i really needed to hear that :)

Back