OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So here I am on New year's eve sitting at home with my parents, and not because i have mono like the rest of you :p . So why you might ask, but probably won't, well because I have no friends. Kidding, sort of...but most of my friends like to do bad, illegal things and that's just not my thing.
Chilling at home with my parents too. I'm watching catfish. Lol forever alone over here

So here I am on New year's eve sitting at home with my parents, and not because i have mono like the rest of you :p . So why you might ask, but probably won't, well because I have no friends. Kidding, sort of...but most of my friends like to do bad, illegal things and that's just not my thing.
Story of my life. Can I join the party?

ETA: And I definitely did not realize you just said "story of my life" right above me. I'm out of it today.

I'm not watching Catfish though. I'm sitting in my room eating dinner and avoiding my family.

Since I'm being a hermit, does anyone have any movie recommendations for me to watch on my laptop?

Do you have Netflix?
Yep! But I also use 1channel.ch which is great by the way. You can basically watch any movie for free without having to download a special player. You get a few popups, but they're nothing harmful and easy to click out of. SO I can watch any movie.

Latest posts

Back