OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So out of complete and utter boredom I decided to do my hair and makeup. And I now feel like a ca cheetah because my hair is curled and poofed and I did a smoky eye. Judge me hahaha.
Oh and happy new years!
sorry for the double post.

kristenthegreat just wait and see how she is through the night/in the morning. My friends teacup yorkie ate 2 entire bags of m&ms (the big ones that can fill a jar) that I had in a ziplock for a cheer party and was fine. Vets are expensive and I would hate for you to take her and nothing be wrong..

Happy New Years all, and to you sickies or those with sickies for friends feel better and I share your pain I hope the new year is super good to you :)

So I tried to go to hang out with my friend Caiti. Got all dolled up, put on my favorite dress, traveled over an hour in the cold to Brooklyn, only to realize, TA DA! She'd never gone to the bar. I officially hate Dr. Who and Brooklyn. I spent my midnight crying on the streets of Park Slope watching fireworks and feeling like a loser. Then I continued reading Life of Pi on my hour and a half+ trip home, and tried to remind myself that at least I'm not trapped on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. To cap off my night, the bag of Mini Reese's I bought for dirt cheap I left on the living room table after opening them to share with one roommate before I left. I came home to realize my other roommate's border collie ate the whole bag, wrappers and all. I'm terrified I may have set her up to die. No idea what to do, either. Half of google says take her to the vet to get her stomach pumped, the other half says she'll be fine. It's 2 AM. Can't. Handle. This.

My aunt's dog once ate an entire bag of Hershey Kisses including wrappers. The vet told her as long as he didn't seem visibly sick not to worry. It would go through his system and he'd be fine.

Let us know how she is!

t9bcer.jpg

Ok one more, but because Anna Kendrick shimmies.
if5s2e.gif

And can I just direct everyone to Rebel's facial expression...hahahah!

Back