OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
093707_010_b
17851239_053_b
In love with these...

Yep! But I also use 1channel.ch which is great by the way. You can basically watch any movie for free without having to download a special player. You get a few popups, but they're nothing harmful and easy to click out of. SO I can watch any movie.
Hmm okay well I'm currently watching catfish which is really good! And I think It could be good for certain fierceboarders who know the whoadeedle fiasco, it's pretty similar!
I heard that The Odd Life Of Timothy Green is really good, bridesmaids is hilarious...any Harry potter is always a good!!
(If you want to watch a non movie that will crack you up, look up "A Very Potter Musical" it's amazing. That, or "a very potter sequel", or "holy musical batman" although I'm sure nobody on the boards has heard of any of these)

Reactions: Ems
Hmm okay well I'm currently watching catfish which is really good! And I think It could be good for certain fierceboarders who know the whoadeedle fiasco, it's pretty similar!
I heard that The Odd Life Of Timothy Green is really good, bridesmaids is hilarious...any Harry potter is always a good!!
(If you want to watch a non movie that will crack you up, look up "A Very Potter Musical" it's amazing. That, or "a very potter sequel", or "holy musical batman" although I'm sure nobody on the boards has heard of any of these)
I was definitely thinking about Harry Potter, but I can't decide which one... And I've definitely heard of all of those. I'm a pretty big geek/nerd once you get to know me!

I was definitely thinking about Harry Potter, but I can't decide which one... And I've definitely heard of all of those. I'm a pretty big geek/nerd once you get to know me!
:shimmy: YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE. I always feel dumb bringing those up and everybody thinking I'm weird.
I like the 5th HP! Or the 3rd

Reactions: Ems
:shimmy: YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE. I always feel dumb bringing those up and everybody thinking I'm weird.
Just to add in my two cents, HP 3rd is the best!
But other possible movies to watch:
-pitch perfect
-bridesmaids
-mean girls
-perks of being a wallflower (haven't seen it, but heard it's great)
-step brothers, or any will ferrell movie
-grown ups
-21 jump street

Yesssss, I love the shimmy! I think the 5th. It was my favorite book, but I always get so sad about Sirius. Like, for the most part I like to think I'm a BAB but Harry Potter will make me cry.
Pitch Perfect. Cp and I have watched it about 8 times over the past week.
Organized nerd singing. I just watched that movie last night, it's so funny!

So I tried to go to hang out with my friend Caiti. Got all dolled up, put on my favorite dress, traveled over an hour in the cold to Brooklyn, only to realize, TA DA! She'd never gone to the bar. I officially hate Dr. Who and Brooklyn. I spent my midnight crying on the streets of Park Slope watching fireworks and feeling like a loser. Then I continued reading Life of Pi on my hour and a half+ trip home, and tried to remind myself that at least I'm not trapped on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. To cap off my night, the bag of Mini Reese's I bought for dirt cheap I left on the living room table after opening them to share with one roommate before I left. I came home to realize my other roommate's border collie ate the whole bag, wrappers and all. I'm terrified I may have set her up to die. No idea what to do, either. Half of google says take her to the vet to get her stomach pumped, the other half says she'll be fine. It's 2 AM. Can't. Handle. This.

So I tried to go to hang out with my friend Caiti. Got all dolled up, put on my favorite dress, traveled over an hour in the cold to Brooklyn, only to realize, TA DA! She'd never gone to the bar. I officially hate Dr. Who and Brooklyn. I spent my midnight crying on the streets of Park Slope watching fireworks and feeling like a loser. Then I continued reading Life of Pi on my hour and a half+ trip home, and tried to remind myself that at least I'm not trapped on a boat in the Pacific Ocean. To cap off my night, the bag of Mini Reese's I bought for dirt cheap I left on the living room table after opening them to share with one roommate before I left. I came home to realize my other roommate's border collie ate the whole bag, wrappers and all. I'm terrified I may have set her up to die. No idea what to do, either. Half of google says take her to the vet to get her stomach pumped, the other half says she'll be fine. It's 2 AM. Can't. Handle. This.
I'm sorry you had such a rough night :( but definitely take the dog to the vet to be on the safe side!

Latest posts

Back