OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's snowing. In South Carolina. In November.
It snowed here yesterday morning I guess (I was asleep), but thankfully it wasn't enough to stick. We also had 27 mph winds that blew down a tree on one of the power lines so all the housing on campus was out of power for awhile. The wind was supposed to be a preview for our winter. So basically it's going to be freezing wind and terrible.

I'm in Ottawa, ON canada and we don't even have snow yet but some places do. My cousin lives in Sudbury,ON and they were dumped on and went trick or treating in the snow.

It snowed ALL DAY yesterday in MI. It was cold and wet and disgusting and I am moving out of this state as soon as possible

I'm not going to hold my breath for it to snow in Texas. Although it snowed like a couple times last year, you woulda thought there had been a hurricane the way people were driving....one of them would be me! :oops:

Does anyone watch Bones? I'm so behind on season 10 but I just watched the first episode. I'm currently a mess from the ending and I don't want to carry on anymore. I'm actually still crying.

I don't watch it religiously but I know what you're talking about. I couldn't believe it. That character was my absolute favorite favorite favorite on Bones by far. I now have no reason to watch it anymore.

Today after the basketball game two girls (like 13 years old) came up to my sisters and I and were like "are you guys twins?" So we say "no, we're triplets" and one of the girls says "OMG I knew it! We've been trying to figure it out for so long!" It was so cute hahah

Last edited:
As you may know i live in sweden in the southern parts but we usually dont get snow until january if at all. in the nothern parts though they have snow now. (late in the game i know..)

Today after the basketball game too girls (like 13 years old) came up to my sisters and I and were like "are you guys twins?" So we say "no, we're triplets" and one of the girls says "OMG I knew it! We've been trying to figure it out for so long!" It was so cute hahah

It took me a while figuring out you were triplets.. in the beginning i was like do these girls know they have similar pictures?? then i saw a post on you being triplets and found out who the third one was.. i just love that you are on here all three. i have close friends who are triplets but they're two boys and a girl.

I don't watch it religiously but I know what you're talking about. I couldn't believe it. That character was my absolute favorite favorite favorite on Bones by far. I now have no reason to watch it anymore.
Agreed on everything. He was my favorite, especially since he also starred on one of my favorite shows growing up. I don't know how I can watch without him unless he comes back in ghost form but that might make me cry again.

Back