OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My cp. :rolleyes: I just watched it and she walks in and starts dancing around and says "<gasp> Is this a song about Thanksgiving?!?!?" and then kept dancing.
Well.. it is catchy.. but I can't even deal with the lack of any purpose of this song except to sing about mashed potatoes and turkey. Maybe this will be a new genre of music, I mean we have tons of Christmas music, maybe Thanksgiving is next?!

Wait...why are there ribs? :confused:
I doubt the world will ever know.. but apparently they're smellin' up her neighbor's cribs.. that must be some strong BBQ sauce..

Guys. Bath and Body Works has a candle thats called Thanksgiving. It smells like mashed potatoes. Its disgusting.
I wonder if she smelled it and that's where she got her inspiration for her song from.

Finally filled out my applications for UTSA & Texas State for Spring 2013. My, oh my, procrastination at it's finest. ;)

Do you mind me asking what the IB program is? I'm not familiar with that. But congratulations anyway!

The IB program stands for international Baccalaureate and its basically a two year program( junior and senior) where there is an intense curriculum and prepares you for college and beyond. You can travel while being in the program and on top of the community service hours required by the state the program also requires another amount of hours. So going to Guatemala for a mission trip can get you service hours. When you graduate you get a different diploma than the other students which will usually score you a full ride to the college of your choice.

Awkward moment when I see someone I know (and very much dislike) crossing the road to get into the grocery store and I literally almost run into them in the crosswalk cause they don't walk fast enough.

Also, I was stopped and letting this little old lady shuffle across the road to get to the door and this other car comes flying around me and literally almost hits her, so then I decide to be a very rude person and pull up as close to their rear fender (since they decided to try to pull around me, their fender was at my front end) as I can get and then drive as close as possible to them. I might have a little bit of road rage on a good day.. :eek: but I'm sorry, I just can't stand rude people.

Oh right and I almost t-boned someone the other day because they turned left right in front of me when I was going straight across an intersection.. people these days.

I thought my cp would be big enough to finally get some Miss Me jeans so I let her try some one.

She is probably about a year and a half from being able to wear their smallest size but I'm so excited!! It's so hard to find cute little kids clothes that don't look like what 5 year olds wear!

The IB program stands for international Baccalaureate and its basically a two year program( junior and senior) where there is an intense curriculum and prepares you for college and beyond. You can travel while being in the program and on top of the community service hours required by the state the program also requires another amount of hours. So going to Guatemala for a mission trip can get you service hours. When you graduate you get a different diploma than the other students which will usually score you a full ride to the college of your choice.
That is so awesome! I wish my school had a program like this! Is it common in many areas around the nation??

Back