OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sooooo, our football team actually made playoffs, but luckily it's this weekend and not my birthday!
We're actually going to be playing a school who's current cheer coach is my schools former cheer coach! Our coaches are really close and so their cheer team is like our little sister team. I'm super excited!

In my continuing saga of this being the worst weekend ever:

I'm pretty sure I have a food intolerance, although I have no idea to WHAT. It mimics the symptoms of food intolerance (I was seriously so bloated I looked pregnant), but everything I ate I've eaten before. Dairy products, fruits and veggies, nuts, shellfish, eggs, grains..I have NO idea what it is..it doesn't happen very often (once every 2-3 months) although when I worked at my old job I got it twice in a few weeks. I was up 'til 5 am because I couldn't sleep. I just CAN'T deal with this :( Anyone know anything about it? My stomach still feels kinda wonky this morning and I don't know what I should eat.

i have returned from amish country (AKA no power for 14 days, thanks sandy and athena.)

HI!

can someone give me a sparknotes version of the last 2 weeks on here ? ;)

i have returned from amish country (AKA no power for 14 days, thanks sandy and athena.)

HI!

can someone give me a sparknotes version of the last 2 weeks on here ? ;)
Congrats on the return to non-Amish living. I too was Amish but only for 8 days.
A lot of action on the new uniforms thread. Some posts quite....interesting.

I haven't been on here long. What was an anonymous thread?

It was a subforum where any posts you made didn't show your username, it was all anonymous. I want to say that posts had to be approved (though I don't quite remember), but Kingston definitely could see who you were, so you couldn't post anything really nasty.

Got my ring that I got for my birthday fixed (one of the diamonds fell out)! Also, some guy came to upgrade our electrical box and I was in the middle of watching Doctor Who :( Oh well.. Trivia tonight! I'm going with a bunch of friends so it should be fun. Any random facts you guys think would be helpful?

Got my ring that I got for my birthday fixed (one of the diamonds fell out)! Also, some guy came to upgrade our electrical box and I was in the middle of watching Doctor Who :( Oh well.. Trivia tonight! I'm going with a bunch of friends so it should be fun. Any random facts you guys think would be helpful?

If you're doing it at BWW this won't help, but if its at a local place it might. Several of the bars in Columbia do trivia night for students and this has helped me in the past: go to the Wikipedia home page and on the right side it has a bunch of current events plus things that happened in history on this date. Super helpful if it is a small business that comes up with their own questions

Why do moving companies always have to make such a mess.. I swear. And 3 of our other cars on are their way to Texas! Finally making progress over here! :)

Back