OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You know what needs to come back? Tomagatchi Pets. Kids would love those all over again.
My brother is teacher and he used to tell us stories about how when he would catch his kids in class with them, he would take it hang it from a thumbtack on the bulletin board without turning it off until it died. The kids would be hysterical. But he said they were so annoying.

My brother is teacher and he used to tell us stories about how when he would catch his kids in class with them, he would take it hang it from a thumbtack on the bulletin board without turning it off until it died. The kids would be hysterical. But he said they were so annoying.

:-D Great!
But i loved them as a kid.

I ordered some cute bows for my daughter for christmas and i really hope they will get here in time. Orders from the US sometimes take so long :(
I know i should have ordered earlier but i started thinking bout christmas presents just last week :-D

You know what needs to come back? Tomagatchi Pets. Kids would love those all over again.
OMG... I did a project in Marketing about bringing Tamagotchis back! I would LOVE if those things came back! I'm surprised I never got mine taken away at lunch in middle school :p

In other randomness, I'm going to the boat parade with my boyfriend tonight :) Should be fun! Cold, but fun :p

does anyone knit/crochet? i want a new hobby and i'd like to take up one of those... is either one easier for a beginner? from what i've seen the differences are the needles/hooks and the knit seems to be stitched tighter together and the crochet is more "spacey."

also any recommended books or should i just teach myself with youtube videos? i am kind of lost as to where to start. (and all of the beginner "kits" have terrible reviews) do i just buy myself some needles and some yarn or what?

haha helpppp.

I don't want to make a thread for this in the legality section as it's only a quick question, but are cupies legal at level 3?

Hahahah those Furby posts had me LOLing for real. I never had one as a kid, it was probably for the best.

I'm so mad. Back in August I think it was, I traded my HPU shirt for a Cali shirt and I sent my shirt and I haven't ever heard back from the girl I traded my shirt with. She never sent hers and hasn't replied back to ANY messages I've sent. :mad:

I'm so mad. Back in August I think it was, I traded my HPU shirt for a Cali shirt and I sent my shirt and I haven't ever heard back from the girl I traded my shirt with. She never sent hers and hasn't replied back to ANY messages I've sent. :mad:
Same except I traded for a senior elite world champ shirt. I want my shirt! The girl cheers at CEA so I'm considering emailing CSP..

Some of y'all asked for the link to what I'm selling-
Pictures by laceydunn - Photobucket

There are brand new: Nfinity Pheonixs (size 7 and 8), Evolutions (7s), Venegance (7.5s), Varsity shoes (7.5), as well as used Nikes, used Pheonixs, used Varsitys. And backpacks, lots of t-shirts from Ace, Cali, Stingrays, Fame, GA, and etc. Trying to get rid of all this cheer stuff cause I have way to much and don't need it in college. Check it out and PM me. Mostly someone please buy these shoes!!!!!

A8fxc7lCMAACGiu.jpg:large

me and some of the University of Kentucky cheerleaders at the UT/UK game today!! Made me so happy!

does anyone knit/crochet? i want a new hobby and i'd like to take up one of those... is either one easier for a beginner? from what i've seen the differences are the needles/hooks and the knit seems to be stitched tighter together and the crochet is more "spacey."

also any recommended books or should i just teach myself with youtube videos? i am kind of lost as to where to start. (and all of the beginner "kits" have terrible reviews) do i just buy myself some needles and some yarn or what?

haha helpppp.
Crochet is easier and faster than knitting to me. My mom did both and I learned to crochet by just having her show me a stitch. She was always counting stitches when she knitted and it drove me nuts for some unknown reason. I don't do well looking at written directions, so youtube would be better for me these days if I was starting out. I used to crochet during my breaks at work and made afghans for my bed this way. Check out a few videos and pick something simple to make. The yarn will have the size crochet or knitting needle needed for the yarn thickness. Before you know it, you'll be making some great items. Have fun!!

I don't know if i should cheer next year or not... it's a hard decision since it's my senior year and i want to be a senior and have all of the privileges the seniors get, but my coach doesn't like me and i'm kind of miserable because the seniors this year hate my guts. I don't know if it will be better next year or what...
i really need to work on my stunting (alot... i've only taken like 4 partner stunt classes over the summer) and a little on my tumbling and right now with high school cheer i don't have enough time to do either since my coaches won't let me fly because all of our flyers are under 90 pounds, and i can't base because i'm shorter than everyone else (they won't even let me try.) at practices we don't work on tumbling or stunting at all, and we literally never get anything done. we have practice until 6:30 every day and we actually do nothing. it's not like i'm not good enough to cheer in college (unless you're my coach and you continuously tell me i'm not) but i really need to focus more on stunting and tumbling if i want to make a good team (kentucky is my goal... but it's so hard to make the team and i don't want to be disappointed) i feel like if i don't cheer my senior year i'm going to regret it, but i also feel like if i do i'm going to regret not being able to focus on the important college cheer things.... ugh... decisions.... anyone have an idea on what i should do?

Back