OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just came here to be angry about how tapatalk isn't working and that i hate the way forums are displayed in my mobil browser - without avatar pics, and shimmy a post means you have to click "Do you really want to shimmy" and then go back and search which post you was reading.

Found out here i have to reinstall Tapatalk and it will work, so i'm happy :)

I had been using Forum Runner, this forum wouldn't work on Tapatalk. Forum Runner worked fine. Then a week or so ago, I noticed so many people talking about Tapatalk. I already had it, so I was curious how well it worked with this forum after a few updated. I am soooo glad I tried it!! I like it better!!

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

I ate waaaaayy too much food today... This is what happens when I don't have homework after finishing it in class and have the rest the afternoon to watch episodes of Doctor Who and NCIS.. :oops:

Seriously had the roughest day... I have a ton of homework.
Bright side: I went to church tonight and my small group leader who recently moved to Europe surprised us with a visit!! And I found out my youth group is planning a mission trip to Jamaica again to see my old small group leader who moved there last year to teach at the deaf school. And were also helping with the deaf school! And it falls perfectly on my spring break!!
Then I brought the application home and my mom laughed and said I wasn't going out of the country. This is the 4th trip I've asked to go on and she's refused every one of them. We even fundraise all of the money and then some.... I don't understand....:( today is just really not working out for me and I just want to sleep forever....

Bright side: I went to church tonight and my small group leader who recently moved to Europe surprised us with a visit!! And I found out my youth group is planning a mission trip to Jamaica again to see my old small group leader who moved there last year to teach at the deaf school. And were also helping with the deaf school! And it falls perfectly on my spring break!!
Then I brought the application home and my mom laughed and said I wasn't going out of the country. This is the 4th trip I've asked to go on and she's refused every one of them. We even fundraise all of the money and then some.... I don't understand....:( today is just really not working out for me and I just want to sleep forever....
Sorry to hear that :(
But our church goes to Jamaica every year too! I never get to go because I always have cheer, but I wish I could!

I agree with your mom. No. No way. Not a chance. But I'm a court reporter, maybe I've had a front row seat one too many times. No.

Congratulations and Good Luck!!

Not sure what a "big girl" job is, but I'm from San Antonio. My very first job (when I was 16) was at Central Park Fox Theater (now closed) off Blanco & Rector
My first job in graphic design (aka what I studied in college and earned my AAS in). It's just working part time for a small business while I finish my Bachelor's degree here in Texas. But in this field, ya gotta start somewhere. :)

I know they do because my backspot ordered me a cali sports bra for christmas! I'm not sure which location though! Sorry! He said he got it off the internet though if that helps you at all! Maybe try google?

Well my uncle is going to San Diego and I was going to get him to stop in one of the gyms and get me something

There is a girl in a town next to me, great athlete one of the best around. Got into a head on collision and broke both of her legs. Guess what caused the accident? Her texting!! Ugh seriously I'm an 18 year old and I don't text and drive. Is it really that hard to say "BRB driving" or something along those lines? Its amazing she is still alive and has such healable injuries but come on girl. When I have children let me tell you what, if one of them gets killed in an accident or kills someone else due to using electronics and driving there will be some serious problems. STOP TEXTING AND DRIVING!! rant over :p

Back