OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Maybe listening to it NOW will inspire your video? hahah get it? Now cuz the song is called Now. Hahahhahhah
lol, well you sold me on the idea. &to paraphrase peter pan "oh the cleverness of you"
tumblr_m5guh5iH631rysvsdo1_500.jpg

I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR WELCOME TO ROCKVILLE 2013!!!!!! It's the homecoming of Limp Bizkit (I've only recently become a big fan since my bf's older brother is their tour manager and they practically started in his garage), Hollywood Undead will be there (asdfghjkl; AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKING EXCITED), Skillet, Saving Abel, Escape The Fate, Motionless In White, Alice in Chains and MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

And the fangirl is over....

How does one call their gym a "classy" gym in one status then two statuses down, share a video from your COACH of your junior team having a TWERK session at a competition....
I just can't anymore...:banghead:

WHY DO PEOPLE IN TORONTO NOT KNOW HOW TO DRIVE?!/&$/^+]]! Like honestly y'all live in Canada you should be use to slush by now. Stupid citidiots -.- like a drive that should at most take an hour and a half has taken two hours so far and I still have at least another 45-50 and that's only if the subways are actually on time and my lecture just started and my midterms next week so safe to say this is a class I can't miss

I HATE YOU WINTERRRRRRRR

Back