OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
It's still 70 degrees here right now.. I can't believe this is winter in Texas! LOL.

You know as well as I know this is NOT normal!! And February is always our coldest......maybe it's saving up!!

Where are you? I'm over here in the hill country.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l

You know as well as I know this is NOT normal!! And February is always our coldest......maybe it's saving up!!

Where are you? I'm over here in the hill country.

Have a nice day!
Love,
l
I live just on the Bexar/Comal county line on the far southern side of hill country. The view from my house is beautiful, but getting up the hill to the road my neighborhood is off of is tricky when it rains because it's literally like a 75 degree angle hill. And I had no idea this wasn't normal and that February is colder because I just moved here in December. It was around -5 with the wind chill last week where I used to live, so I'm lovin anything warmer than that! :p

I live just on the Bexar/Comal county line on the far southern side of hill country. The view from my house is beautiful, but getting up the hill to the road my neighborhood is off of is tricky when it rains because it's literally like a 75 degree angle hill. And I had no idea this wasn't normal and that February is colder because I just moved here in December. It was around -5 with the wind chill last week where I used to live, so I'm lovin anything warmer than that! :p

WOW!! You are not even 30 mins from me!! I'm in Johnson City!

Back