OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Good news! I didn't die! I'm tired and sore but it was worth it. It was a lot easier getting back into the swing of things than I expected. Plus the coaches said that I don't need a spot on my back handspring! So next week I won't be doing it with a spot :D I just have to not mentally psych myself out like I usually do :p

I've watched Beyonce's documentary 5 times since it aired Saturday night.. Who's surprised?

Let me tell you. Sunday night, I called my cable provider and had them add HBO to my account. I kept asking the guy how much it would be if I canceled it tomorrow and he was like "May I ask whats going on? I've had a lot of women call and ask to do this tonight"

and I was like "umm a Beyonce documentary :oops:" and he was like "ahhhh i get it"

so for 62 cents I had HBO for the night (the doc was okay..nothing I'd ever watch again)

and when I called to cancel on Monday I ended up with the same guy that set it up on Sunday

Let me tell you. Sunday night, I called my cable provider and had them add HBO to my account. I kept asking the guy how much it would be if I canceled it tomorrow and he was like "May I ask whats going on? I've had a lot of women call and ask to do this tonight"

and I was like "umm a Beyonce documentary :oops:" and he was like "ahhhh i get it"

so for 62 cents I had HBO for the night (the doc was okay..nothing I'd ever watch again)

and when I called to cancel on Monday I ended up with the same guy that set it up on Sunday

Hahah that doesn't surprise me! I happened to be at my parents' house that weekend and they have HBO so I was happy!
I mostly watch it for the little live snippets to be honest :p

Their 2/3 of the triplets on here. haha. I cant remember the third one off the top of my head. But they all go to college together as well.
do you mean BuegeSmalls is @livelovecheer33's sister? it's really nice to have sister or brother who shares the same passion (which is cheerleading, in this case). me and my brother are way too different. he always laughs and mocks at me whenever i tell him anything about cheerleading (it's very annoying)

do you mean BuegeSmalls is @livelovecheer33's sister? it's really nice to have sister or brother who shares the same passion (which is cheerleading, in this case). me and my brother are way too different. he always laughs and mocks at me whenever i tell him anything about cheerleading (it's very annoying)
Yes, and chipsandsalsa003 rounds out the trio.

Guys I've been SO close to my standing tuck for like a year (just struggling with the landing) and tonight my coach realized I close my eyes, I opened my eyes and now I'm landing it :D can't believe it took that long to figure it out.

Back