OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
2ytqlck.jpg

okay so roughly from what you guys can see i need you to pick one spread out of the six for me to refine im so indecisive right now im at the point where i hate everything lol

I like the first page from the first spread but the way the text is set up in the third spread. (Hope that makes sense lol). Maybe you could put a pull quote somewhere? That'd make it look a little more intriguing to the reader, you know?

I like the first page from the first spread but the way the text is set up in the third spread. (Hope that makes sense lol). Maybe you could put a pull quote somewhere? That'd make it look a little more intriguing to the reader, you know?
lol, makes perfect sense. and the pull quotes would be going in somewhere i just need to figure out what quote to pull.

Corned beef and cabbage actually became a tradition when the Irish came to America and met up with the Jewish population in the larger cities. It's more of an Irish-American tradition rather than purely Irish because as we have been told by many, the Irish could not afford to eat beef with most of their meals back in the day.
Yeah the combo is Irish-American put the original production of corned beef was pure Irish (although you're right that most couldn't afford to eat it).

so i went to see how much the worlds bow and shirt would cost me if i were to buy it (because i think they both look incredible) and yeah 16.00 for shipping.. not gonna happen i need that for art supplies #helpmeimpoor
2uszzpt.png

"Bases may not support any weight of a top person while that base is in a backbend or inverted position"
How long has this rule been around? I recall our mini team used to do this... Back in 08

Back