OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So me and my boyfriend's one year anniversary is coming up in May and i need some cheap, but cute ideas! Preferably DIY! :)

Have you thought about doing a scrap book type thing, pictures little mementos of places you went to and things you did? Printing pictures are really cheap and getting a little photo album could be like $5. It would be really personal and so sweet!

Have you thought about doing a scrap book type thing, pictures little mementos of places you went to and things you did? Printing pictures are really cheap and getting a little photo album could be like $5. It would be really personal and so sweet!
We don't have many pictures together :/ lol but I'm getting us tickets to go to the Texas Rangers game! He loves baseball and so do I :)

Just figured out how to get the HDMI cable to stream worlds to our big tv :cheering: yall know where I'll be at 9 tomorrow morning!

i know like forreal! did you buy it? nothing happens when you click on live stream...or is that just me?
Miss you tooo :(

I bought the combo package and it lets me click on the link to the archived videos from past years but it says that a link directing me to the live stream will be available on the first day of the event (tomorrow).

I can't wait to have a bunch of friends over and watch the live feed tomorrow! So excited to see all the routines!

Especially the final reveal of Stars Secret! Praying for a new dance! I have this lingering feeling deep down that they will have new uniforms, don't ask me why because I'm probably wrong, but I have this weird feeling that they might...

Guess who remembered they haven't done any of the World Bracket Contests until right this very moment?
Whoops......... Next year!

Guess who remembered they haven't done any of the World Bracket Contests until right this very moment?
Whoops......... Next year!

Same... I have them written out ready to post and everything! Guess I will have my own little content with myself...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back