OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Any Nastia Liukin fans on here? She tweeted a video what would have been her floor routine and I love it!! I wish her comeback would have been more successful. Anyways, just thought I would post this!

this has nothing to do with the actual video, but i will never ever understand why people EVER feel the need to record portrait instead of landscape..

This whole Paula Deen thing makes me so mad. I love her show and her cooking stuff at Walmart. She made a racial slur, as if anyone else never has? Look at all these rappers who make MILLIONS of dollars for saying racial slurs over and over in their music. Twisted world. Not saying she is right for saying it, but at the same time you forgive and forget not rip her apart and take her out of all these businesses.

I'M SO MAD OMG.

So basically, the other day I was looking at the tag #jerseyallstars on instagram, to come across a picture of me that I didn't post. So naturally, I went onto the account to find the username "krystynakrzf" and a person impersonating me, and my 4 cousins. They took pictures off of all of our instagrams and made new ones and changed our names to "festin." They talk to each other on the pictures and they act like it's totally normal.

Then, I come to find out that there is also a fake facebook of me, so of course I reported it as well as at least 10 of my friends and I sent a report to facebook. And what did facebook do?
Screen Shot 2013-06-27 at 1.16.27 PM.png

Tell me how that makes sense?! Did you not review it at all to see that they stole all of my pictures?! I'm so mad. SOOOOO mad.

This whole Paula Deen thing makes me so mad. I love her show and her cooking stuff at Walmart. She made a racial slur, as if anyone else never has? Look at all these rappers who make MILLIONS of dollars for saying racial slurs over and over in their music. Twisted world. Not saying she is right for saying it, but at the same time you forgive and forget not rip her apart and take her out of all these businesses.

Paula Deen has not been one of my favorites, but really! She said the "N" word 27 years ago...and now lost her whole empire! :jawdrop: Umm, Maratha went to prison, got out, and continued her empire... ;)

So I'm going to Florida tomorrow and I am realllly contemplating going to an open gym at Brandon some time......the thing is I'll be all alone and I won't know anybody there!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
My daughters are Baylee and Peyton, the staff is amazing and say Roll Tide really loud and I know someone who will be your instant friend!

This post is verified by Chad Mulkey!

Paula Deen has not been one of my favorites, but really! She said the "N" word 27 years ago...and now lost her whole empire! :jawdrop: Umm, Maratha went to prison, got out, and continued her empire... ;)
Thank The Lord I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yeah it's an offensive word but ITS A WORD. she didn't kill anyone. Sure it's not something she SHOULD say but if any normal person said it they'd be fine. Maybe get a look or a lecture but not this. Like get over it. They act like she did something WAY worse.

Thank The Lord I'm not the only one who feels this way. Yeah it's an offensive word but ITS A WORD. she didn't kill anyone. Sure it's not something she SHOULD say but if any normal person said it they'd be fine. Maybe get a look or a lecture but not this. Like get over it. They act like she did something WAY worse.

Exactly! She's being ripped to shreds for something she said a LONG time ago and that she was completely honest and apologetic about! I think people need to get off their high horses and before they judge her think about everything that they have ever said in their lifetime. This whole thing is just ridiculous.

Hello New Random Thread!! I'm looking to buy new or used Nfinitys in a 9.5 or 10! I can't buy a pair that are expensive, if you have a pair, message or Kik me! Thank you!!
Kik-KateKat13

The Fierce Board App! || [UR

I have tickets for her show on July 21st here, but I'd love to see her more than once (I'm probably the biggest fan of her you'll ever know). I'm deciding between visiting my boyfriend in Ireland or seeing Beyonce.... :p
Wait.....you have a boyfriend in Ireland too?!?!? How have we never discussed this? Granted I broke up with mine but still!

Few other things:
The Paula Deen issue is NOT just her using the N word. There's a whole court case going on and if half of it is true, her family is VILE. Seriously google it and the charges. Especially as a woman, its a blood-boiling read.

Krystyna I don't know how to tag you- but must the Fake Profile Brigade come out to protect one of our own? Give us the link and we'll be on it like french on toast.

Back