OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
All I do with my life is sit and listen to Magna Carta Holy Grail and eat, I'm not even kidding you. Can someone please hire me soon.

Has your Beyonce concert already happened?

Assuming you were the one going to the Beyonce concert....I can't remember the persons username and recognized them by the profile pic...oops

Has your Beyonce concert already happened?

Assuming you were the one going to the Beyonce concert....I can't remember the persons username and recognized them by the profile pic...oops

Hahah my picture used to be Beyonce from the Diva video, so if that's who you're thinking, then no it hasn't! It's on the 21st, so only 9 more days! I'm also probably gonna buy floor tickets to her Dec. 16th show, just to get the floor experience as well.

Hahah my picture used to be Beyonce from the Diva video, so if that's who you're thinking, then no it hasn't! It's on the 21st, so only 9 more days! I'm also probably gonna buy floor tickets to her Dec. 16th show, just to get the floor experience as well.
It's crucial you have floor tickets to a beyonce concert! I've been twice and both standing and the pain you will endure is 1000% worth it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

It's crucial you have floor tickets to a beyonce concert! I've been twice and both standing and the pain you will endure is 1000% worth it!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm just not sure if it's worth it to stand there and wait forever and all that to have the VIP people in front of you, ya know what I mean?

My show is in 15 days....although every time I look at see the insane prices I could sell my tickets for I consider selling them...although my friend would kill me.

My show is in 15 days....although every time I look at see the insane prices I could sell my tickets for I consider selling them...although my friend would kill me.

Like actually... I could get more than twice what I paid for this ticket if I wanted to, and honestly I'd probably do it if the December show wasn't basically sold out.

Freaking eye doctor won't tell me what my new prescription is... All they said is that my left eye stayed the same and my right changed (which I figured as it's difficult seeing out of it). Freaking Target Optical Center....

And speaking of 7/11... I MISS THEIR SLURPEES SOOOOO BAD! They're supposed to build one here but that's not until I'm gone :( :mad:

Back