OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is there anything I can do if someone gives me a gossip point when my statement contained no gossip at all? I keep looking at my negative point and it depresses me haha.
That happened to me too on a post that was purely my opinion. It's sad but then I look at my number of shimmys and I feel better.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

That happened to me too on a post that was purely my opinion. It's sad but then I look at my number of shimmys and I feel better.

I think there needs to be a difference between disliking the post itself (as in there was really no reason to post that) and disagreeing with the content. I've said from the beginning of the new ratings that I did not like them, because it was very easy for everyone to jump on a "dislike" or "bullying" bandwagon when all you have done is state your opinion that they do not like or agree with. I have one dislike - because the poster decided that my saying I felt that where I live, HS cheer messes up the all-star season translated into "I am a hater of HS cheer". As you can see, I am still a little bitter about it. :p

Lol no. I'm in like top 5 most negative posters because ONE person gave me like 7 of my 10 negative ratings. I'm just stuck looking mean to anyone who checks that list. :(

But you could tag the person and ask them why - it may have been an accident.

Shimmy-ed you to counter a bit!

Lost one of my best friends yesterday. It's incredible how much you learn to appreciate your life, and how quickly. I always told myself I'd never leave this Earth without making a difference in peoples' lives, and I think it's time I started doing that.

I think there needs to be a difference between disliking the post itself (as in there was really no reason to post that) and disagreeing with the content. I've said from the beginning of the new ratings that I did not like them, because it was very easy for everyone to jump on a "dislike" or "bullying" bandwagon when all you have done is state your opinion that they do not like or agree with. I have one dislike - because the poster decided that my saying I felt that where I live, HS cheer messes up the all-star season translated into "I am a hater of HS cheer". As you can see, I am still a little bitter about it. :p
IGNORE ME :D

Lost one of my best friends yesterday. It's incredible how much you learn to appreciate your life, and how quickly. I always told myself I'd never leave this Earth without making a difference in peoples' lives, and I think it's time I started doing that.
So sorry for your loss! Hugs and prayers

Sorry for your loss. Thoughts are with you xo

Back