OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The only tumbling I still have is a standing back handspring....no regrets here. Adult life doesn't require tumbling

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
For real haha I don't think I will be doing any tumbling in my profession. I can't even do that, although I have realized that I can still do a round off back handspring if I do a full out sprint for about 20 yards to give myself enough power.

I mean just for the sake of having it. I know that no one can cheer forever, but I personally regret letting my skills go.

I mean just for the sake of having it. I know that no one can cheer forever, but I personally regret letting my skills go.

I do too. My school's cheerleading team was looking for more girls at the beginning of this year but, since it was right at the start of football season, they wanted the girls to have a standing tuck solid. I would have needed a few weeks to work back up to that. You never know what opportunities will come up like that!

For real haha I don't think I will be doing any tumbling in my profession. I can't even do that, although I have realized that I can still do a round off back handspring if I do a full out sprint for about 20 yards to give myself enough power.

I would never in my life ever...never...ever... no way...absolutely will not try running tumbling ever again.

The older I get, and the more I think about it...Nooooo. Plus if it took a 20 yard sprint for me to do a robhs....I'd pass out during the sprint. There would be no round off

I need to start tumbling again if I want any chance of cheering... I was supposed to today but my group cancelled (and I was a little happy about it oopsies) my poor body just doesn't want to flip anymore lol

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So for my comm problems and research methods class our final is to do a lit review (which still has never been fully explained to us ha) on some articles or something related to communication. My topic is how the media portrays cheerleading/cheerleaders and communicates it to the public through the cultivation theory and and the social learning theory... so with that being said, I am looking for example beyond the usual Glee, Bring It On, Fired Up, etc type things that focus on cheerleaders (negative or positive) that I can use as examples... any ideas please send them my way!

Back