OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Livid because a student stole my phone, and I was able to track it to her house but she's claiming she doesn't have it, and I'm so upset because I can't do anything about it.

I agree with @NJ Coach you can call the police. I had my phone stolen from work, and was able to track like you did. The police looked at the site, and they went to the house. They told me all they could do was knock on the door and if someone denied having it they couldn't go in the house to get it. I would imagine that if its one of your students, she would get scared and give it up if the police show up. Teach her the lesson now before she starts stealing bigger things and gets into bigger trouble.

I got my belly button pierced in September and a few months ago it was starting to reject the ring. The hole started closing up while the ring was still inside it until only a tiny bit of skin was still holding it in. I decided to just take it out and let it heal, but is it still possible to get it redone? Its completely closed at this point but you can still see where it was pierced and like the different layers of skin. I loved it and I really want it pierced again but I feel like it wouldn't hold well.

I did something clumpsy again last night. spilled soda on me and my dogg.. bad miia.. well.. just cleaning the dog and me took half an hour..

I got my belly button pierced in September and a few months ago it was starting to reject the ring. The hole started closing up while the ring was still inside it until only a tiny bit of skin was still holding it in. I decided to just take it out and let it heal, but is it still possible to get it redone? Its completely closed at this point but you can still see where it was pierced and like the different layers of skin. I loved it and I really want it pierced again but I feel like it wouldn't hold well.
It's possible just let it heal completely. Mine rejected the first time, and the second time I took it out and forgot for like a day and it closed lol. I'm getting it done again when it finally heals

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Non-cp has had hers pierced a couple of times with no issues.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android I promise I'm not really a hat

If you had the top pierced you could always pierce the bottom. I know a girl who's too piercing kept rejecting but when she got her bottom part pierced she had no problems!

I know this has been discussed before, but what are the steps/requirements to be a UCA cheerleader? I have several more years in high school, but I want to be prepared because this is something I really want to do! :)

I know this has been discussed before, but what are the steps/requirements to be a UCA cheerleader? I have several more years in high school, but I want to be prepared because this is something I really want to do! :)

Like a staff member? We were just discussing that in I think the random cheerleading questions thread, check there :)

Back