OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My little sister: "what's a midnight crisis?"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

When you get caught up watching True Life: My significant other is obese (or whatever it was called) and you look at your clock and notice that its after 12am....and you have to work the next day....and it matters that you're still awake because you're old and old people need sleep.

So I'm super sad because I could be at the On The Run your stop in New Jersey right now but instead I'm at pharmacy class.

I thought the concerts were on the 11th and 12th.. Friday and Saturday. I know for sure there is a Saturday show in Jersey because I almost had to go to it

When you get caught up watching True Life: My significant other is obese (or whatever it was called) and you look at your clock and notice that its after 12am....and you have to work the next day....and it matters that you're still awake because you're old and old people need sleep.
OMG I just laughed out loud in the car!

Does anyone know what happened to the gym teams by division section in cheer media under 2014-2015 season? It used to be there.

So I finally made it home and got to play with my not-so-new Keurig and I can't make it work! I have a K65 and I filled it with water, but it's still telling me to add water. I'm so frustrated :( Can anybody help me?

So yesterday I learned that Samuel L. Jackson used to be a cheerleader. I'm having a hard time picturing him as one because I keep seeing him getting eaten by a shark...

So I finally made it home and got to play with my not-so-new Keurig and I can't make it work! I have a K65 and I filled it with water, but it's still telling me to add water. I'm so frustrated :( Can anybody help me?

A Keurig will only last about 18 months on average. It will tell you to descale, which will probably do nothing. The serial number is at the bottom of the machine. Remove the tray that the mug sits on when you make the coffee and you will see the tag at the bottom. Call Keurig and see if it is still in warranty (if you didn't register it then you are out of luck but if you did and it is still under warranty they will replace it). After 2 Keurigs I went back to my coffee pot. I like it better anyway and I have had the same one for 5 years. Good luck!

Proud supporter of the IBFC since 1997

Hey guys, I'm hoping you can help me out! I work in Res Life for my university and we are brainstorming what item we want to give away for free to students when they check in on move in day for on campus housing. We want to do some kind of ID holder that isn't your usual card holder on a lanyard. So far we are thinking of an adhesive pouch thing (idk technical terms) to attach to your phone case so now your phone case is an ID holder, or a waterbottle that has a card/cash holder section. My questions for you:

1. Prob geared more towards adults or people who run events: Do you know of a place where I can get this specific water bottle able to purchase in bulk.

2. Students (college or HS it's cool) what kind of out of the box per say ID card holder would you want or have you seen before?

Thanks!

Definitely go with the phone case ID holder. Idk how it is at other schools, but at my school carrying your ID on a lanyard automatically identified you as a freshman (just something stupid I guess haha). So first semester I had a little Vera Bradley change pouch that I would keep my ID in. For Christmas I got a phone case (literally $2 on Amazon) that had an ID slide-in thing on the back and it saved my life. The only thing is that it started to get dirty and discolor very quickly so now I'm on a hunt for a new one that can hold more than one card. But I loved literally always having it in my hand not having to dig through my bag just to get into my building.

Also, to the person who said make sure the cell phone won't deactivate the card like a hotel room key, that wasn't an issue with mine. Obviously it could be different at different schools but just saying some people would just put their cards into the back of a rubber phone case and carry it around literally up against the phone and it was fine.

Back