OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
There's a Chickfila, In N Out, Five Guys, AND a Dutch Bros all within a mile from my schools campus. Two of which are just across the street. And I have an hour and a half break between my classes. Dangerous stuff...

This was seriously the worst overnight shift ever.
First, a resident was left unattended on evening shift and fell onto bare concrete and was NOT SENT OUT. I was instructed to not call 911, but my gut said it was a more immediate problem (the last time a supervisor told me something was not an emergency, I had a strong gut feeling and called 911 anyways and the patient turned out to be in septic shock). She complained of hip pain all night long before I finally put my foot down and called 911.

Update: She ended up having a hip fracture and is going to need surgery. Unfortunately, she probably wont ever make it back to us.

It feels really good to have a trusty gut feeling though.

That's so weird, all the Five Guys I've been to have strict rules about the peanuts, for that reason.
Not the one I went to, and I refuse to step foot into one again.
There are nuts and shells all over the Five Guys I've ever been too. Not a nut allergy friendly place at all.
That's exactly how it was, they were on the floor, in open barrels on tables and everything.
Weird. It's not like that at all here. I wonder if there are two separate 5 Guys chains?
Nope, they are franchised so I doubt it.

That's exactly how it was, they were on the floor, in open barrels on tables and everything.

Sounds like the Texas Roadhouse by us. Non-cp refuses to step foot in there because he absolutely hates anything to do with peanuts. He is not even allergic.

Peanut allergies suck and I refuse to go to 5 guys- ever! They are soooo careless about their burgers and I've literally seen someone after I told them I have a peanut allergy pick up peanut stuff with the same gloves on that they made my burger with- before they even made my burger. Disgusting.

I do love me some chickfila though. It's so weird that people up north don't have them. They're literally everywhere in the south!!!! I had 4 within 15 minutes of me in knoxville. Where I'm at now there's one on campus and one right near my apartment! I also LOVE zaxbys for chicken. It's so yummy. In-n-out burger is the greatest fast food burger place ever!

Oh,and to avoid a double post.... I also got a puppy yesterday as an early birthday present:)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back