OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So one of my favorite shows is Dancing With the Stars and I am loving this season. Sadie Robertson, Bethany Mota, and Janel Parrish are some of my favorite celebs who are the show right now. Who is a celeb that you would like to see on the next season of DWTS?
yes yes yes. They are also my favorites. I also like Alfonso/Carlton.

Wow this is an older post, we did contact law enforcement, my mom worked at my HS, and we have a good relationship with the school police officer as my dad is retired from the department, but still the needed more evidence. Unfortunately, the 'investigation' was dropped, as this all happened in the last 3 days of school, and I graduated. I did get a new phone shortly afterwards and iCloud had all my texts, pictures ect backed up so it was like having my old phone again.
That's good I guess. Sorry about the 'old post' thing I didn't realise till after that people had already answered and stuff but thanks for the reply. :)

The temperature finally drops below 60 and kids at my school bust out the Uggs and North Faces. Meanwhile I'm in capris bc I know it'll be 70 by lunch.
I'm one of those ugg wearing people today..... And I know it will be warmer by the afternoon, but in my defense my math class is always freezing! The AC has two settings: off and full blast, and the teacher opts for full blast so I need a jacket in the class. And then my astronomy lab starts today so I'll be at school until midnight. :help:

My school's room temperatures vary. One may be frigid and the other warm and muggy. My math teacher was joking about holding his small fan and rotate it as he taught to get some air in the room.

It has been THE longest day. Started off going to the car place bright and early this morning because it is running funny to find out I have to spend at least $400 to have a ton of stuff fixed-BUT the 3rd cylinder in my engine isn't working correctly which is apparently a possibility that my engine is cracked, which they won't find out til they start working on my car and can get into it- which basically means that if my engine is cracked I not only have to pay for the parts but I also have to buy a new engine, and a new engine is currently MORE than what my car costs.... so, therefore, I basically have to buy a new car. Which I was planning on doing anyways but not until next year, because I can make a car payment, but I wanted to save up for a bigger down payment... Le sigh. Then, I come home, take my puppy to the vet to get his second round of puppy shots, go to class, come back to my apartment to see he has thrown up in his cage around 7 times and he is swollen all around on his face and is having trouble breathing- drove him back to the vet. Apparently it was an allergic reaction to one of the shots and he had to have steroids and some benadryl and also some fluids injected under his skin to where it looked like a camel hump. That was a lot of money.... and if he keeps showing symptoms tonight I have to take him to the dog ER. The real world is hitting me HARD. Oh, and I also burned hamburger helper AGAIN so ya

My mom and I just spent 6 hours driving all over the place to different gyms to see if any were still accepting athletes this late in the season. My school isn't competing this year, so my parents agreed to let me do all star if I can find a team :) I was originally really bummed that my first choice didn't seem like it was going to work out (PCM), but my mom let me sign up for all the stunting clinics that their IOC6 team is hosting. We then drove to a more local gym who told us they are strictly doing tumbling classes this year with no teams (mainly a gymnastics gym, but they usually had a few all star teams). We got info for privates with a coach that I absolutely loved when I was younger! Then got back on the road to a smaller, newer gym in our area and the owner practically begged me to join their senior 4.2 team. They just had one girl come out with a pretty bad injury and are looking to fill her spot so they don't have to rework stunt groups. I sat in and watched their J1 practice and got a really good feel for the gym. The owner told me to swing by their S4.2 practice on Monday and decide whether or not I think it's a good fit for me. I'm really excited about this!

My mom and I just spent 6 hours driving all over the place to different gyms to see if any were still accepting athletes this late in the season. My school isn't competing this year, so my parents agreed to let me do all star if I can find a team :) I was originally really bummed that my first choice didn't seem like it was going to work out (PCM), but my mom let me sign up for all the stunting clinics that their IOC6 team is hosting. We then drove to a more local gym who told us they are strictly doing tumbling classes this year with no teams (mainly a gymnastics gym, but they usually had a few all star teams). We got info for privates with a coach that I absolutely loved when I was younger! Then got back on the road to a smaller, newer gym in our area and the owner practically begged me to join their senior 4.2 team. They just had one girl come out with a pretty bad injury and are looking to fill her spot so they don't have to rework stunt groups. I sat in and watched their J1 practice and got a really good feel for the gym. The owner told me to swing by their S4.2 practice on Monday and decide whether or not I think it's a good fit for me. I'm really excited about this!
Oh that's so exciting!!!! Senior 4.2 is an awesome division. Update us when you decide!

It has been THE longest day. Started off going to the car place bright and early this morning because it is running funny to find out I have to spend at least $400 to have a ton of stuff fixed-BUT the 3rd cylinder in my engine isn't working correctly which is apparently a possibility that my engine is cracked, which they won't find out til they start working on my car and can get into it- which basically means that if my engine is cracked I not only have to pay for the parts but I also have to buy a new engine, and a new engine is currently MORE than what my car costs.... so, therefore, I basically have to buy a new car. Which I was planning on doing anyways but not until next year, because I can make a car payment, but I wanted to save up for a bigger down payment... Le sigh. Then, I come home, take my puppy to the vet to get his second round of puppy shots, go to class, come back to my apartment to see he has thrown up in his cage around 7 times and he is swollen all around on his face and is having trouble breathing- drove him back to the vet. Apparently it was an allergic reaction to one of the shots and he had to have steroids and some benadryl and also some fluids injected under his skin to where it looked like a camel hump. That was a lot of money.... and if he keeps showing symptoms tonight I have to take him to the dog ER. The real world is hitting me HARD. Oh, and I also burned hamburger helper AGAIN so ya

You need pet insurance for your pup! I hope he feels better soon! We had to rush our dog to the Vet ER the other day after he wasn't able to keep food down. He needed x-rays and a bunch of medicine. After I am reimbursed from my insurance I will pay about $140 of a $600 bill. It's so worth it!

It's so scary when they are sick, and it is all so expensive, I made me feel so good to just be able to say "whatever he needs do it." Some vet's will even bill the insurance company, get payment from them and then bill you the rest. The ER Vet would have but I didn't know to ask until after I paid.

Back