All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Maybe this is a stupid question..but how can they be selling the vengeance shoes at events like the CEA Showcase, Cheersport, etc. (those are the only ones I know of so far) If they are out of stock..Shouldn't the priority be getting the shoes to people who have already ordered/paid for them? :mad: I'm thinking about cancelling my order (that I don't expect to get until march, maybe even april) and having someone I know going to Cheersport and just snagging me a pair..

I had received the backorder email in November saying that they won't ship until Mid January but according to the tracking info, CP's pair will be delivered tomorrow. . . I think they are starting to move them out a little faster than planned (but not much!)

I had received the backorder email in November saying that they won't ship until Mid January but according to the tracking info, CP's pair will be delivered tomorrow. . . I think they are starting to move them out a little faster than planned (but not much!)

Well I received the back order info when I placed my order and got an
Email today saying they cancelled my order for back order I'm beyond mad.. Where did you order them from or of anyone is going somewhere that they have them
I will be willing to pay for them and have you ship them. My cp needs them so badly!

I have an extra pair of the new Nfinity! Santa was very nice to me this year, so I really need only one pair. They are a size 8. Message me if interested.

Well I received the back order info when I placed my order and got an
Email today saying they cancelled my order for back order I'm beyond mad.. Where did you order them from or of anyone is going somewhere that they have them
I will be willing to pay for them and have you ship them. My cp needs them so badly!
I just spoke with the warehouse at Nfinity and I was told that Nfinity has purchased Athena's Attic and that email went out to whomever had ordered the shoes that way. NO ORDERS WERE CANCELLED!! They were moved over to Nfinity so everyone that placed a pre-order should be fine. They are filling pre-orders with all available shoes and some have already gone out so there should be no need to worry. Hope this helps! I was also told that they will be at JAMfest and Universal Spirit next weekend.......

I just spoke with the warehouse at Nfinity and I was told that Nfinity has purchased Athena's Attic and that email went out to whomever had ordered the shoes that way. NO ORDERS WERE CANCELLED!! They were moved over to Nfinity so everyone that placed a pre-order should be fine. They are filling pre-orders with all available shoes and some have already gone out so there should be no need to worry. Hope this helps! I was also told that they will be at JAMfest and Universal Spirit next weekend.......

Well I purchased mine from Nfinity not Athena's attic and I even logged in to their website and it says it was cancelled. Is their a number I can call to confirm?? because I ordered another pair from teamcheer.com (the same place I ordered my daughters evolutions from back in march) but they said they shouldn't have any until feb-
So if my Nfinity order wasn't cancelled then I need to cancel the other I just placed. I don't need 2 pairs because my cp's foot grows fast but I want whatever will get here quicker.

Who wait. They're going to be selling them at Spirit of hope next weekend or just like "hold the shoe, buy them when you can"?

The New Nfinitys are called Vengeance, and they are only 3.8 or 3.9 ounces. and the part that covers to top of your foot is kind of see through so if you wore colorful socks you could see them. :) they work really well. ordered mine the other night

CPs came in and she likes them but I'll say that they run small. Like REALLY small. She is a 2/4 in the Phoenix (I'd argue she's a 4.5 in pheonix) and the vengeance 4 barely fits. I'd send them back but I know the wait is long. . .

Is the mesh hard or soft? And how flexible is the sole?

Is the mesh hard or soft? And how flexible is the sole?

The mesh is soft......and the sole is very flexible. If you are familiar with what we call water shoes......they are slip on material with very flexible bottoms that we buy for the kids when they go into the lake or river to protect their feet from sharp rocks and things like that. I would compare them to those as far as weight and how the shoe reacts to the foot. My kids loves them. We haven't landed any standing fulls but keeping my fingers crossed. tinytumblersmom HAHAHAHA

Edited to add.......I can take the shoe and twist it with no problem. Bowcat take the shoes you have now and pretend like you are wringing out a wet rag. I can twist it very easily and when I let go it pops right back into shape.

Back