All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

true..but does the varsity shoe have ankle support?
I haven't heard any of my kids complain about not having ankle support so I can't really answer that. I think they're very comparable to the phoenix.

i know half the kids on here were probably just learning to walk at the time these were around... but who else misses the OLD SCHOOL power shoes?? the ones with the mesh? not only super light, but had both arch and ankle support. fell apart just as easily as nfinity's though
I loved powers! Still have mine!

and to be honest, i don't see the point of the game day shoe.
if high school teams are going to spend 50-60 dollars on shoes, then they might as well get the evolutions.
most high school teams wouldn't even dare to buy a 50 dollar shoe JUST for sideline.

i think that shoe should have been retired and the phoenix should have kept its place, knowing that a lot of athletes these days are using the phoenix.
I emailed Nfinity and they assured me that the Phoenix is NOT retired. I had to make sure as my mental cp adores this shoe. Look a few posts back and you will see where I posted the email from Nfinity.

4434bad5-22b5-4d15.jpg

^^^ there is my email. Ugh I mean I knew that was going to happen that I'd have to wait until Jan. to get her shoes. I was just some what hoping they would come sooner. I'm not canceling it, I'll just wait it out. It just makes me wonder did they not know that they were not going to have enough when they released it? I think they would sell alot more if they actually had them in stock. People that need shoes now can't wait!!!

4434bad5-22b5-4d15.jpg

^^^ there is my email. Ugh I mean I knew that was going to happen that I'd have to wait until Jan. to get her shoes. I was just some what hoping they would come sooner. I'm not canceling it, I'll just wait it out. It just makes me wonder did they not know that they were not going to have enough when they released it? I think they would sell alot more if they actually had them in stock. People that need shoes now can't wait!!!
Where do you preorder these shoes? On some sites it says the shoes aren't available until February, yet some of my friends already have them.

Where do you preorder these shoes? On some sites it says the shoes aren't available until February, yet some of my friends already have them.

Well I still haven't got them yet. Lol so much for wishful thinking that they might come early
They also havent charged my debit card yet.. Probably won't till they are ready to ship but

This is the address I ordered from.

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.1199010/sc.7/category.1070/.f

If that address don't work let me know and I will tell u how I got there lol

Well I still haven't got them yet. Lol so much for wishful thinking that they might come early
They also havent charged my debit card yet.. Probably won't till they are ready to ship but

This is the address I ordered from.

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.1199010/sc.7/category.1070/.f

If that address don't work let me know and I will tell u how I got there lol
The link worked! Unfortunately, they're out of stock so I can't preorder! Thanks for the help though!

The new shoe is very light and would be perfect for tumbling! But I feel like it doesn't give enough support for flyers in the air and for bases to grip. I like having something sturdy to stand on....

Its the Gameday and it comes out in July. I heard rumors of it so at Cheersport I went over and talked to them. They had one there for show but aren't selling until summer. I'm not sure if this is what they were testing for though since they already had an example of the shoe at the booth. Its not as light as the phoenix and from what I got from them is more for school cheer. Its replacing the Passion. I coach a school team that also competes and the rep recommended that we still go with the Phoenix not the new Gameday because we do compete.
NO!! not the passion!! that's the only one my feet like! lol! I really liked the genesis too but unfortunately they were discontinued...so should I get another pair before they are discontinued in the summer?

Kind of off topic but... Nfinity Genesis 2.0: Worst shoe ever. Agree?
Those freaking flaps came up every second- from something as simple as a cartwheel.
I had to double-sided tape the flap down.
They made it through 2 practices and are now retired in my closet. What a waste.

Back