All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My order for the Vengeance won't ship until january so I cancelled my order!

Checked up on this and glad to say the Phoenix are not discontinued. Here is the email:

Thank you for your email. I'm sorry you have been misinformed. The Phoenix shoe will not be discontinued. If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know.
Thank You,

Ryan Sundquist
Nfinity
Associate Brand Manager
Cell (864) 567-1025
thank you for confirming this! I did order the vengeance for my cp because she needs a clean pair for comp season anyway but i would be in big trouble if we couldn't fall back to her favorite Phoenix's. Btw: I ordered from Nfinity and it says not available til january but my 'account' days they will ship this week. Maybe it's because CP has such an uncommon size? Or maybe the account info is wrong. But, I have my fingers crossed anyway.

jeez i really want new shoes for NEXT season which i'm doubting they'll even make a new shoe by then.
i really wanted the pheonix's as my next pair because the evolutions don't have much support.
now that they are retired, idk what i'm going to do.
after hearing that the vengence has no arch/ankle/heel support, i certainly do not want to waste my money on them.

what to do, what to do...

and to be honest, i don't see the point of the game day shoe.
if high school teams are going to spend 50-60 dollars on shoes, then they might as well get the evolutions.
most high school teams wouldn't even dare to buy a 50 dollar shoe JUST for sideline.

i think that shoe should have been retired and the phoenix should have kept its place, knowing that a lot of athletes these days are using the phoenix.

okay this is like my third post, but don't these shoes look almost exact to the evolutions?

http://www.omnicheer.com/Cheerleading-Shoes/Chass-Shoes/Chasse-Rocket.axd

You do not want these shoes,
My cp's mini teams wears them an they are so heavy and clunky and probably weigh like 10 pounds. Haha jk. My cp really can't stand those. But your right they tried to copy the lines on evolutions so they do look alike but there very hard leather all over.
In fact they would make a good side line shoe but they have like no bend at all!!!

and to be honest, i don't see the point of the game day shoe.
if high school teams are going to spend 50-60 dollars on shoes, then they might as well get the evolutions.
most high school teams wouldn't even dare to buy a 50 dollar shoe JUST for sideline.

i think that shoe should have been retired and the phoenix should have kept its place, knowing that a lot of athletes these days are using the phoenix.
The game day just came out this summer and it was to replace the passions (which I hate that they're discontinued!!) The passions were the nfinity shoe that targeted school teams because it could be used for competitions and still hold up at games. Most nfinity shoes won't last 2 months on a football track since they have soft soles. The game day is definitely a much needed shoe and has its place in the industry imo. As a school coach I think asking my kids to pay $60 is actually cheap (or maybe I run an expensive program), so kudos to nfinity for trying to get schools to use their brand that is largely known as an allstar shoe. Since you like the look of nfinitys but not the current options have you considered the new varsity shoe? Lets be honest, as far as looks go, it looks like varsity copied the nfinity and put their logo on it. You may really like them!

I just ordered the vengeance for my cp.
I know we won't get them for a long time but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they come sooner. She will be so happy!

The game day just came out this summer and it was to replace the passions (which I hate that they're discontinued!!) The passions were the nfinity shoe that targeted school teams because it could be used for competitions and still hold up at games. Most nfinity shoes won't last 2 months on a football track since they have soft soles. The game day is definitely a much needed shoe and has its place in the industry imo. As a school coach I think asking my kids to pay $60 is actually cheap (or maybe I run an expensive program), so kudos to nfinity for trying to get schools to use their brand that is largely known as an allstar shoe. Since you like the look of nfinitys but not the current options have you considered the new varsity shoe? Lets be honest, as far as looks go, it looks like varsity copied the nfinity and put their logo on it. You may really like them!
true..but does the varsity shoe have ankle support?

i know half the kids on here were probably just learning to walk at the time these were around... but who else misses the OLD SCHOOL power shoes?? the ones with the mesh? not only super light, but had both arch and ankle support. fell apart just as easily as nfinity's though

Back