All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did the same thing. The good news is, because the Phoenix are discontinued, they are really cheap right now! I think I got them a few months ago for $40? I ordered 2 pair to get through the season!

Whaaaaaa????? Phoenix are discontinued?!!!!!! Please say that's a typo :(

My daughter is 8 and has been wearing Nfinity Evolutions for about 4 years. She outgrows them before they fall apart or get dirty looking. In fact, the ones from last season still look pretty good. We only surfact wash them using spray n wash and a brush. I don't get why a lot of people have issues with them. We buy her a new pair every season, her previous season shoes become her practice shoes and her new shoes competition shoes. She wears them all day of competitions on the concrete and all *knock on wood* So far no issues. I see these discolored pictures and see them on girls and don't understand why that happens to some. It doesn't happen to all.

Consider yourself lucky. My CP is also 8 and hers get dirty. She is a flyer so I think some of it has to do with hands being all over them and she does get some scuff marks from tumbling in the toe area. She never wears them outside, not even to and from practice. Her newest pair is about a month old and I am contemplating on getting her a new pair for comps. I guess it should be expected when they are worn for 15 hours a week for a pretty intense workout. The evolutions don't get nearly as dirty as the phoenix though. What a mess!

I did the same thing. The good news is, because the Phoenix are discontinued, they are really cheap right now! I think I got them a few months ago for $40? I ordered 2 pair to get through the season!

Whaaaaaa????? Phoenix are discontinued?!!!!!! Please say that's a typo :(
I really like the look of the shoe however I dont understand less material = more $$$.

My daughter is hooked on passions anyways so I couldnt get her in a pair of these if I tried. When I told her the passion was discontinued she told me to buy every pair they have left in her size LOL!

The Passions are discontinued

Teamcheer.com has them for 9.99...only sizes 4 and 4.5

http://www.teamcheer.com/Cheerleadi...er-shoes-Infinity-shoes/Nfinity-Passion-Adult

Consider yourself lucky. My CP is also 8 and hers get dirty. She is a flyer so I think some of it has to do with hands being all over them and she does get some scuff marks from tumbling in the toe area. She never wears them outside, not even to and from practice. Her newest pair is about a month old and I am contemplating on getting her a new pair for comps. I guess it should be expected when they are worn for 15 hours a week for a pretty intense workout. The evolutions don't get nearly as dirty as the phoenix though. What a mess!

Mine is a flyer too! It maybe that our gym cleans the mats bi-monthly. I don't think a lot of gyms clean their mats very often. My CP is not in the gym 15 hours a week, she is there about 8 hours a week if she goes to all the mandatory and optional classes that week, unless they call an all day Sat/Sun practice.

My daughters 6 and she wears a size 4 in those shose!!!
Gosh my daughter must have a gigantic foot if both of ^^yalls daughter wears that size.

The Phoenix are also discontinued. Thats what my team was told we were getting, but I missed the ordering, so I ordered them on my own. When they came in they were Evolutions. The gym owner said that the Phoenix are discontinued and they couldnt fill our entire order so we got Evolutions.

They just came out what 2 years ago? why why why :( My cp flies and has such a skinny foot, and these were just perfect. Hate to tell Miss Mental this news....

They don't make size 3, it jumps from size youth 2 to size ladies 4.

You might know this but just an FYI-

I use to sell shoes and a kids size 2 is like a ladies 3.5.
Kids shoes are sized 1.5 smaller then women's.

That's why they make the women's shoes start at 4.

Because a kids size 2.5 would be a womens size 4 and that defeats the purpose. So they really don't have a gap in sizes it just looks that way!!

You might know this but just an FYI-

I use to sell shoes and a kids size 2 is like a ladies 3.5.
Kids shoes are sized 1.5 smaller then women's.

That's why they make the women's shoes start at 4.

Because a kids size 2.5 would be a womens size 4 and that defeats the purpose. So they really don't have a gap in sizes it just looks that way!!

Thanks for the info. My daughter wears a size 13 street shoe. The last time I went to our local Sports 4 Girls store to buy a new pair of evolutions in a size 2 they didn't have any in stock so I asked for a size 3 and that is when they told me they did not come in a size 3. I hate ordering shoes online because I have received defective products from 1 particular website (which I no longer order from). I once order evolutions in the exact same size she was wearing and when we recieved it, even though it was marked the same size, it was obviously 2 sizes too small! I had the same problem with spankies from this website. I ordered 3 pairs, all the same namebrand and all 3 when held up to each other were different sizes and 2 were too small for her.

The Phoenix are also discontinued. Thats what my team was told we were getting, but I missed the ordering, so I ordered them on my own. When they came in they were Evolutions. The gym owner said that the Phoenix are discontinued and they couldnt fill our entire order so we got Evolutions.

Checked up on this and glad to say the Phoenix are not discontinued. Here is the email:

Thank you for your email. I'm sorry you have been misinformed. The Phoenix shoe will not be discontinued. If you have any other questions please feel free to let me know.
Thank You,

Ryan Sundquist
Nfinity
Associate Brand Manager
Cell (864) 567-1025

Back