All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yesterday i ordered a pair online from a website, it said nothing about it being a preorder or anything, and got the confirmation email for the order, so i assumed i got one of the "limited" pairs...than ten minutes later got another email from the website that the shoe wont be available and shipped until the middle of january... I don't think "mad" described my mood =\
thats ridiculous! nfinity has the worst timing at releasing shoes! don't they know how the cheer season works?

as for the actual shoe i don't know about it. how long could a see through shoe last? i would think it will tear up easily, but we will see!

view.php

They look and feel like $85 water shoes. On the positive side, if you don't feel like carrying them, you can roll them up and stick them in your pocket. I thought the Phoenix was an upgrade in terms of durability and support to what they had been pushing on everyone before, but I couldn't see putting my 10-year-old in a pair of these.
lol.... just ordered them for my 10 year old :rolleyes:. She has out grown her phoneix and those aren't exactly in exspensive so I opted to try the new and improved . I ordered from the Nfinity site and got confirmation but nothing else. No tracking number for shipping so I am not sure when we will get them hopefully sooner sas her foot is growing everyday!

Hmm, I'm not convinced by the new shoe.

I seriously am not sure what some of you guys do with your shoes though. :confused:

I got the Evolutions in May, and they still look almost like new (6 months later). Sure, I'm not as elite as some of you guys are, but I'm still in the gym 3 times a week, for 2-3 hours a go, plus did maybe 4 weekend camps over the summer, plus I've worn mine a couple of times at the climbing wall :oops: (sooo much more comfy than climbing boots!).

I just hope they don't suddenly fall apart completely after a set period?

There is a huge difference in shoes based on whether you are a flyer or a base. My daughter bases and her shoes aren't that bad really. A little dingy, but nothing too bad. Her flyer's, on the other hand, are gross. All the oil from the bases hands, etc makes for disgusting shoes. I'm not sure how these shoes will feel in a bases hand, but my cp swears that shoes make all the difference with her standing tuck so the lighter the better. We'll definitely be looking into these. They are pricey, but whatever gets cp over her issues with jumps to tuck.

There is a huge difference in shoes based on whether you are a flyer or a base. My daughter bases and her shoes aren't that bad really. A little dingy, but nothing too bad. Her flyer's, on the other hand, are gross. All the oil from the bases hands, etc makes for disgusting shoes. I'm not sure how these shoes will feel in a bases hand, but my cp swears that shoes make all the difference with her standing tuck so the lighter the better. We'll definitely be looking into these. They are pricey, but whatever gets cp over her issues with jumps to tuck.

I didn't think about the flyers shoes getting dirtier, but on that satin part on the evolutions it makes total sense. That could be why my cp's shoes look so disgusting.

I'm also with you on the shoes, my cp thinks she only got her BHS and her front walkover because of those evolutions. She got her evolutions when she threw her BHS by herself, so now there magic. If she thinks these new ones give her the tuck .. Then hey I'm all for the confidence. Plus with them being even lighter it won't hurt!:)
Since she flys I made her wear the shoes she has to wear for competition (they are no limits and she hates them) to practice the other day for the first time just so she is comfortable in them since we compete next week.

After she put them on she said, "hold on let me see if I can still do a BHS, and a front walkover."
I was like seriously you have been doing it since like march and now your not sure? Of course she could still do it but it's so funny!!

If you get them let me know how she likes them!!

our gym was one to test them. we felt they were great for tumbling, a little weird to fly in because they are so flexible the shoe doesnt really hold its shape in the bases hands if that makes sense. the heel and toe easily bend upwards, but it didnt really make anything harder to do, just a different feeling. the mesh is really cool, if a team ordered them they could wear colored socks to match their uniform and it peeks through. i however wear different colored socks to practice all the time so that might look funny haha. i'll probably order them soon!

our gym was one to test them. we felt they were great for tumbling, a little weird to fly in because they are so flexible the shoe doesnt really hold its shape in the bases hands if that makes sense. the heel and toe easily bend upwards, but it didnt really make anything harder to do, just a different feeling. the mesh is really cool, if a team ordered them they could wear colored socks to match their uniform and it peeks through. i however wear different colored socks to practice all the time so that might look funny haha. i'll probably order them soon!

I'm so glad you posted the part about flying because I was nervous about getting them and having stunting being an issue for anyone who bases me.

I'm so glad you posted the part about flying because I was nervous about getting them and having stunting being an issue for anyone who bases me.

when we tested them did full ups express ups, all body positions and double downs. the bases kept saying "it feels funny" and "i can feel her toes!" but there was no problem with hitting the stunts. once they get used to it, it might even be easier to control the foot/ankle more!

i'm really interested in what people who got to test them have to say cause i'm debating whether or not to get a pair! as far as tumbling how supportive are they to your ankles? i found my phoenixs to be a lot more supportive than my evolutions but maybe that's just me. i feel like since the vengeance is even lighter would that make them even less supportive?

Back