OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thank you all!

My pain comes mostly during the night (like right now, it's 3h21 am) and it's only on one side where I know she had to cut in the cheek and dig much more in the bone. Ugh. I take painkillers before going to bed but since they don't last more than 6 hours, here I am! I had three pulled out (4th one had the decency to come out conpletely and was removed like a regular teeth last year) and it's the side with the single one that is hurting. The other two are well behaved...for now.

What drives me nuts is that it doesn't hurt that much during the day but wakes me up at night. I sleep with my head higher but it doesn't seem to do anything to help.

If you have any trick to make it through the night please share!

Pain at night sucks so much! I think having nothing else to think about makes it worse. Usually I try to find something to distract myself from the pain, like music in headphones while lying/sitting in bed and gradually decreasing the volume. Doesn't always work but sometimes it helps! Hope you feel better soon !

I hope all of our fierceboarders from London are safe!

I hope all of our fierceboarders from London are safe!

Third terror attack in the UK since March, these no longer feel like 'rare' events, I feel like we're just waiting for the next one. 7 people have died as a result of last night and 50 are injured, some critically.

Our PM made a speech saying that enough is enough and we can't tolerate extremism etc but she's not been much help since her cuts have meant there are 20,000 less police officers on our streets (we had to get the army involved in Manchester). It's hard to see an end to it anytime soon :(

Aww I hope you feel better soon. Fun fact about me. I don't have wisdom teeth. Never had them.

A fun fact like that does not help endear you to those of us who have had them removed. [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any experience doing an internship abroad? I'm looking at doing mine in London, but I have absolutely no idea where/how to even start planning something like this. Or if anyone knows anyone who did and can let me reach out to them that'd be great!!

Does anyone have any experience doing an internship abroad? I'm looking at doing mine in London, but I have absolutely no idea where/how to even start planning something like this. Or if anyone knows anyone who did and can let me reach out to them that'd be great!!
I remember someone on here went to England for school. @Alexx I think.

I remember someone on here went to England for school. @Alexx I think.

I was in Wales but still the UK! I also looked into internships in London and a lot that I found were through a company that you basically paid to work/live there. I also saw postings on LinkedIn for internships abroad so that might be another place to start.

I was in Wales but still the UK! I also looked into internships in London and a lot that I found were through a company that you basically paid to work/live there. I also saw postings on LinkedIn for internships abroad so that might be another place to start.
I've tried starting off by finding an job offering, but what i'm looking to do doesn't have much to offer online. What kind of company did you use?

Aww I hope you feel better soon. Fun fact about me. I don't have wisdom teeth. Never had them.
I only have one. I also never had four of my molars. Not sure what they're called, but it was the same one on each side of my moth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've tried starting off by finding an job offering, but what i'm looking to do doesn't have much to offer online. What kind of company did you use?

Oh I didn't look that far into an internship option once I realized that you basically had to pay them. I did a direct exchange with my school for a semester study abroad.

Every US person that I know who completed an international internship did so through their university. And paid a handsome sum for the privilege. A classmate tried to obtain a paid internship at a London law firm but ran into an impasse trying to get the firm to sponsor a work visa.

Really?? That's interesting. I never had mine removed and my dentist always comments about how I'm one of her only patients that still has them.

If you have impacted teeth, I strongly suggest you get them out of there before the end of your 20s. The older you get the more complicated post op gets. Yes, I was the girl who waited until problems came along.

But if they are just standing there and there is enough space for them, I consider you very lucky.

If you have impacted teeth, I strongly suggest you get them out of there before the end of your 20s. The older you get the more complicated post op gets. Yes, I was the girl who waited until problems came along.

But if they are just standing there and there is enough space for them, I consider you very lucky.

Aaaahhh, I was wondering if the older you are the more issues arise. I had mine out in my early 20's and I don't remember it being a big deal. I took off work on a Friday and had them out, rested over the weekend and was fine by Monday morning. I also had my tonsils put around that time, and that was not a fun recovery in my 20's.

Back