OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't even really care about Alabama but ROLL FREAKING TIDE after last night. Thank you for blessing us by defeating Clemson.

Off to get my free Bloomin Onion later for the Gamecock victory. Yall are welcome.

I'm a proud WVU alum but have also been a Bama fan since the early 90's, so Roll Tide:D

Baker is cocky though sorry not sorry and the big 12 is overrated to me. Plus if he gets shutdown by a trash team like Georgia just imagine what Alabama would do to him yupp shut him down even more.

Baker is SUPER cocky but after seeing him play in person I’m a huge fan. Please explain how the Big 12 is overrated.

I also wouldn’t call Georgia a trash team considering they were ranked higher than Bama was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia is trash always have been and always will be. Go look at the teams in the big 12 and olease explain to me how y’all are so good. 99% of the big 12 teams are weak and like Oklahoma none of them would stand a chance against my beloved Alabama crimson tide, well in reality no one does. At least you have enough sense to pull for real winners and champions in the bc game instead of the losers and pretenders[

If this is all serious and not sarcastic, this is why people can’t stand Alabama fans [emoji849]

Auburn beat the tar out of Alabama. Honestly UCF probably would have too. Bama is good but the strength of schedule leaves a lot to be desired. Frankly, Bama is one of the most overrated teams in the country and barely made it into the playoffs of the National Championship.

Georgia is trash always have been and always will be. Go look at the teams in the big 12 and olease explain to me how y’all are so good. 99% of the big 12 teams are weak and like Oklahoma none of them would stand a chance against my beloved Alabama crimson tide, well in reality no one does. At least you have enough sense to pull for real winners and champions in the bc game instead of the losers and pretenders
Good lord save this for college football message boards! :confused::p
The national championship game has been cancelled. UCF already declared themselves the National Champions and have a banner to prove it.
Seriously most pathetic thing ever. And I was so impressed with them this year and now with all of their ridiculousness they've ruined it for me.

I'll be pulling for Bama because I hate UGA almost as much as I hate Clemson (and because Alabama beat Clemson so god bless).

I was all about UCF and think they are a great team, but this National Championship they are claiming is embarrassing. Yes you're undefeated and that's awesome. You beat a good Auburn team and.....that's it. You had one other top-25 win. Your strength of schedule was in the 70s. I know you can't really just say "schedule harder teams" but if they really wanted to be in a larger conference they need to take that up with their own athletic department. They didn't get scammed and it's not some big conspiracy against them...this kind of stuff happens to someone every year. I know you beat Auburn, but the transitive property doesn't apply to football. If it did, I've got a few more banners South Carolina should hang too.

If anything, this argument should be for an expanded playoff, not a fake national championship.

All that being said Shaquem Griffin is a baller and he can have the national title and no one else. :cool:

Most OU fans are not any better [emoji57]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Haha also true! Fortunately I’m neither. I’m just a KU fan that’s excited basketball season is finally upon us [emoji23]

OSU fan and KU fan by marriage here. I don't even really care about sports but those OU fans are terrible at bedlam time!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't know what the f**k ucf is doing right now. And as a ucf fan its down right embarrassing... Hang the undefeated banner and move on.
Danny white seems higher then a kite with the kindergarten logic that beating auburn means we are better then bama and Georgia...
He should focus on getting us into a better conference now that we took on an sec school and have had an unbeaten season in my opinion....

I could not care less about college football (I'm a Jayhawk lol), but Bama fans are some of the most obnoxious people on the planet soooo i hope they lose

Back