New Random Thread 4

Discussion in 'Random' started by Ashley, Mar 3, 2017.

1. fullinitup

fullinitup I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Anyone get a video of Orange from today? I’m dying to see them!

2. Sterling von Shimmer

Sterling von Shimmer When all else fails.... I shimmy

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Probably will be in the videos section soon. I saw their elite. It’s... ok. The whole first part left me a little impatient. They really amp up the difficulty in the second part, but the first leaves me wondering about the decision behind the choreo. I actually think that the second half, with it’s difficulty, only serves to highlight how much more demanding the first part could’ve been.

But I come from an HS background where you have to shove everything that is important to you down into 1:30 worth of music. AS has a bit more freedom to play around with creativity. So what do I know

3. UCFKnights07

UCFKnights07 Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    alabama fans are garbage... Sorry but i said what i said, attended a bama game last year with a friend vs tennessee. Sat in a sea of red, and i wanted to stab myself with the amount of crap that came out of some people's mouth's. But then again those people have nothing else to live for or be excited about living in that state, zero pro teams, its gotta suck in general.
    i think people are underestimating how good ohio state is this year, because of how dominate lsu has been hyped all season. If anything i just dont want to sit through another clemson game vs anyone, so i hope OSU and LSU win their games in the playoff scenario.

4. Eyes On The Prize

Eyes On The Prize Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    • Like Like x 2
    • Shimmy Shimmy x 1
    • List
  5. quitthedrama

quitthedrama I buy my Insta followers

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
  6. Eyes On The Prize

Eyes On The Prize Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Retired From Cheer
    I cancelled Netflix a couple years ago so I only watched the first two seasons. That's too bad, I loved the way the first couple of seasons balanced the stories on and off the field and humanized all the people featured. Hopefully with only six episodes for Cheer they can really focus on quality!

7. Sterling von Shimmer

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    I’m really love that full squad cobras are becoming a thing now — a la Rain Athletics — but I really wish there was a way to get there without leaving your extended leg hanging in the air like a chicken wing. I understand there’s no way around it really, but it pretty much makes even the strongest flyer look awkward and uncomfortable.

8. Lisa Seye

Lisa Seye I'm an announcer on CBS for Worlds (or should be)

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    They could go from bow and arrow and slip down to cobra and do high to high just prior to bow and arrow.

9. Sterling von Shimmer

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    That’s true, but I think their whole point is to go from stretch to cobra for the novelty of it (how many times have we seen high/high bows?). Which I’ll admit, is difficult and interesting, just not super pretty to get to. But I’m sure in two years TGLC or Panthers will have found a way to make it more streamlined.

10. Sterling von Shimmer

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Are we... are we allowed to delete posts now? I saw one I wanted to come back to and now it’s gone? Did I miss something? Because if so, I’d like to delete my post from a few weeks ago that my butt literally wrote while running the dog.

11. luv2cheer92

luv2cheer92 Moderator Staff Member Bracket Winner Video Curator

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    I am a(n)...:
    Athlete
    Not sure which post you are referring to, but moderators have always been allowed to delete posts that are not appropriate.

12. Keep_Believing

Keep_Believing Moderator

Shimmys Received:
    Web:
    Twitter:
    stormydakota
    I am a(n)...:
    Parent
    I missed it. What post was deleted? You can always edit your post to say ignore.

13. Sterling von Shimmer

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    It looks like a whole user and their history is gone? I thought maybe I was being blocked, but I don’t think that’s how it works here.

And yes, I did edit my butt post. But it’s still there — a testament to my shame — and will always be.

14. omgitssydthekid

omgitssydthekid Slow your roll, Sparkle.

Shimmys Received:
    Twitter:
    sydneywright496
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Totally agree. It was hard to keep my interest during the newest season and I LOVED the earlier seasons of the show and thought they did an awesome job with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Sterling von Shimmer

Shimmys Received:
    I am a(n)...:
    Coach
    Does anyone know if/when Varsity will publish a phone-friendly version of their 2020 catalog? It’s impossible to read right now on a phone which is frustrating for me personally since I like to take screen shots of stuff to send to parents.