OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was just wondering what the situation is with the gym rooms at big competitions. In the latest cheer full out episode they said they were using another gyms room for practice. Does it depend on the number of athletes a gym is bringing or what is the criteria?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty positive you rent the room for the weekend but I could be wrong.

Anybody know the name of the app where it makes a picture black and white but then it picks up a certain color like blue in your eyes for example?

My laptop is on it's way out. The other day the 'a' and 's' keys weren't working. It's become miserably slow, and crashes all the time.

I'm debating on getting the new macbook that was just announced, or just getting the macbook air. I don't know if the Retina display and the upped processor is worth it. Obviously, no one has (unless you work for Apple, in which case I want to talk with you about job opportunities) played around with the new one, but does anyone have the Pro with Retina/the Air that could recommend which way I should go?
I have the air and I love it- it's super light and i can't tell a difference whether its in my backpack or not, and my battery life is great. I have the 13 inch and my roommate has the 11 inch. My other roommate has the pro with retina and I honestly don't see much of a difference between ours but I'm not super into screen resolution and whatnot. I got a good deal on my air at best buy, i think i got $200 off with a student discount.

you're making me want to try it!! how do you do your back? or do you only do arms legs and face? more people see my back than legs so it can't randomly be pale... chiro school problems I guess lolol
I have freakishly long arms.

Jk... I have someone else do it. And they never want to. Or if I'm not worried about anyone seeing my back (because I am not in chiro school... Lol) I just spray and try to smooth it as best as I can.

Soo I'm venting.

Stepkiddo is nine, and told me today that he walks home alone every day of the week besides when I pick him up on Friday. The walk from the school is about a mile and a half and passes by a high school, and his mom gives him money to stop at seven eleven and get snacks.
I'm nervous about his attention span (he has adhd) and safety awareness. I often have to remind him to not just walk into the street, even when we're walking together. I also worry about him not paying attention in an area with a lot of teen drivers. Lastly, I worry about the quite unsavory people that are around the seven eleven, and the fact that he's just by himself.

I don't know what to do. This is obviously not safe, but I wonder if I'm over reacting or not.

I can't even do anything to stop her poor parenting choices and I'm so worried that he's going to be hurt because she's too lazy to go and get him.

Soo I'm venting.

Stepkiddo is nine, and told me today that he walks home alone every day of the week besides when I pick him up on Friday. The walk from the school is about a mile and a half and passes by a high school, and his mom gives him money to stop at seven eleven and get snacks.
I'm nervous about his attention span (he has adhd) and safety awareness. I often have to remind him to not just walk into the street, even when we're walking together. I also worry about him not paying attention in an area with a lot of teen drivers. Lastly, I worry about the quite unsavory people that are around the seven eleven, and the fact that he's just by himself.

I don't know what to do. This is obviously not safe, but I wonder if I'm over reacting or not.

I can't even do anything to stop her poor parenting choices and I'm so worried that he's going to be hurt because she's too lazy to go and get him.
Can you offer to take him home each day?

I just did. He goes to school a couple towns over so it's inconvenient but I'm so not okay with him walking home.

I'm fully prepared for her to have a huge tantrum when I drop him off since she's going to be home.
I think it is awesome that you are willing to help out like that. What does your husband say?
Honestly, I would say he should be the one to approach her about these types of things. I discuss zero parenting situations with my daughter's step-mom (and we have a really great relationship) and would likely feel defensive if she approached me about my parenting.
I hope it works out well...especially for your step son. :)

I think it is awesome that you are willing to help out like that. What does your husband say? Honestly, I would say he should be the one to approach her about these types of things. I discuss zero parenting situatiobs with my daughter's step-mom and would likely feel defensive if she approached me about my parenting.
I hope it works out well...especially for your step son. :)
She's so irate that he just avoids her completely. We recently had an iep meeting at kiddos school and she caused a huge scene in the parking lot. She's just immature.

Also worth mentioning that were not married yet, I just call him my stepkiddo because for all intents and purposes, he is. ;).

She's so irate that he just avoids her completely. We recently had an iep meeting at kiddos school and she caused a huge scene in the parking lot. She's just immature.

Also worth mentioning that were not married yet, I just call him my stepkiddo because for all intents and purposes, he is. ;).
How frustrating. I bet he is thankful for your role in his life. Good luck...I hope she is cool about you helping with his transportation.

I got my permit today!! I'm already 16 but I've been putting it off for sooo long. My dad even let me drive to and from cheer practice so that was fun!! Also this weekend we have a 1 day competition but I have to fill in for a sick athlete on our senior 1 team and let me tell you-- that routine is HARD. I'm nervous to compete with them but so excited!!

I got my permit today!! I'm already 16 but I've been putting it off for sooo long. My dad even let me drive to and from cheer practice so that was fun!! Also this weekend we have a 1 day competition but I have to fill in for a sick athlete on our senior 1 team and let me tell you-- that routine is HARD. I'm nervous to compete with them but so excited!!

I don't know why but I find level 1 so much harder than level 2 and even 3. I am on level 1 this season and I prefer level 2 I think it has to do with its easier for grips a prep rather than gut

Back