OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
17284956268th post about my body.

I took a major step backwards in my attitude about myself yesterday. I threw a huge tantrum, complete with tears and everything, about not losing weight and how frustrating it is to have a lack of progress.

2rc7cew.jpg

September to now.

I'm just shocked. I'm so mean to myself and it's ridiculous. The scale still hasn't moved a centimeter (I still really need it to, the Air Force is pretty strict about staying under your weight limit) but there have clearly been some changes that I haven't seen.

I took a major step backwards in my attitude about myself yesterday. I threw a huge tantrum, complete with tears and everything, about not losing weight and how frustrating it is to have a lack of progress.

2rc7cew.jpg

September to now.

I'm just shocked. I'm so mean to myself and it's ridiculous. The scale still hasn't moved a centimeter (I still really need it to, the Air Force is pretty strict about staying under your weight limit) but there have clearly been some changes that I haven't seen.
Okay I'm not sure what the AF weight limit is but I'm gonna guess you are under. Keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat.

For what it's worth, and hopefully not a creepish way, you look fabulous.

**What if gofundme included a double your money back performance clause?**

Okay I'm not sure what the AF weight limit is but I'm gonna guess you are under. Keep in mind muscle weighs more than fat.

For what it's worth, and hopefully not a creepish way, you look fabulous.

I'm under by oneeeeee pound. The limit is 160 and I'm 159. My recruiter wants me to lose 15 pounds.

Thank you [emoji4].

I'm under by oneeeeee pound. The limit is 160 and I'm 159. My recruiter wants me to lose 15 pounds.

Thank you [emoji4].
Wow. You'd think they would promote healthy and not just a set number.

Are they helping you at all and making sure you're working in a safe and effective manner?

Wow. You'd think they would promote healthy and not just a set number.

Are they helping you at all and making sure you're working in a safe and effective manner?

Nope! They've given me some rough guidelines (do more cardio, eat less carbs, etc) but otherwise it's up to me.

2rc7cew.jpg

September to now.

Get it girl, you look fab! Losing weight is so hard, I totally feel your pain. But it looks like you've come pretty far! Is there a deadline where you need to weigh a certain amount?

Nope! They've given me some rough guidelines (do more cardio, eat less carbs, etc) but otherwise it's up to me.

Can you talk to your GP and get blood work done. Like a full panel (that's hopefully covered) sometimes when people are doing everything to lose weight and can't it may not be your fault. You could've deficient in vitamins or something else going on. Definitely something to look into I think. Also I use myfitnesspal and you set your goals and what you weigh/height all that and it tells you how much calories you should be eating and then you log them. I've lost ten pounds simply by watching my calories with little activity since I tore my mcl/acl.

I got pulled over for the first time today and was so scared and crying and the cop wrote me a speeding ticket (64 in a 55) and now all the judgmental parents at my gym can see it in the newspaper (because in a small town they all actually check it) and my mom has a cop friend who can change it to a seat belt ticket so it won't go on my insurance but as someone who very actively always wears their seatbelt that makes me feel worse and I've just been kicking myself all day because all my friends always make fun of me for driving so slow and now this. Irony, I guess [emoji53]
ETA longest run on sentence ever but whatever

I got pulled over for the first time today and was so scared and crying and the cop wrote me a speeding ticket (64 in a 55) and now all the judgmental parents at my gym can see it in the newspaper (because in a small town they all actually check it) and my mom has a cop friend who can change it to a seat belt ticket so it won't go on my insurance but as someone who very actively always wears their seatbelt that makes me feel worse and I've just been kicking myself all day because all my friends always make fun of me for driving so slow and now this. Irony, I guess [emoji53]
ETA longest run on sentence ever but whatever

Aww so sorry to hear :( don't beat yourself up for it too bad. We all speed, intentionally or unintentionally. Just mentally roll your eyes at the judgmental parents, I'm sure they have done the same before, the only difference is they didn't get caught. And don't they have better things to do than sit around and judge someone who's years younger than them? That's kinda sad.

Aww so sorry to hear :( don't beat yourself up for it too bad. We all speed, intentionally or unintentionally. Just mentally roll your eyes at the judgmental parents, I'm sure they have done the same before, the only difference is they didn't get caught. And don't they have better things to do than sit around and judge someone who's years younger than them? That's kinda sad.
Thank you. We really do have good parents at our gym, but there are the ones that scrutinize about every little thing like that. I've actually had to block a lot of them on Instagram and stuff because I can't have them not wanting me coaching their kids because I have a social life.

So I'm really pale and am going to the beach in exactly a month. I don't want to tan in tanning beds because my family has enough history of cancer without adding a risk of skin cancer to the mix, but right now it's too cold and has been raining every day, so laying outside is kind of out of the question. I've never used any self-tanning lotion but I'm seriously considering it. I just don't want something that's going to wash off when I go swimming. I'm not really sure of any more alternatives. Could anyone recommend a lotion, or something I can do, or anything?
Jergens self-tanner is good.

Back