OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
For those of you complaining about the cost of college: have your kids check out European colleges. I don't know how much it is in Great Britain or Ireland (would be easiest language wise), but in Germany you basically only pay for living expenses and then a small fee each semester (they range from about €100 to about €600 as far as I know). Even when you add in flights forth and back, you might get your college education for a lot less money than you would need to pay in the US.

If Egypt was in a better place right now (financially, etc.), they'd be a great candidate for the Summer Olympics. Maybe one day. South Africa would be cool, too.
Been to Egypt. It would honestly be a horrible place for the Olympics as would any other Middle Eastern country aside from Israel which is the only nation developed enough to be able to provide the athletes with suitable conditions to compete in. Remember the hotel rooms in Sochi with the unfinished walls, exposed wiring and plumbing issues? That would be luxury. South Africa on the other hand could handle it.

For those of you complaining about the cost of college: have your kids check out European colleges. I don't know how much it is in Great Britain or Ireland (would be easiest language wise), but in Germany you basically only pay for living expenses and then a small fee each semester (they range from about €100 to about €600 as far as I know). Even when you add in flights forth and back, you might get your college education for a lot less money than you would need to pay in the US.
I don't think the cost translates as well when you are not a citizen of that country, although it is a lot lower than what we pay in the US. We are EU/Irish citizens and I would send my kids to university in Ireland in a heartbeat if they would go and if we had family there.

I can't talk trades yet. I'm still too heartbroken over sharpie. I pass his house every day on my way to work... Now it'll just be "Sharp's old house" - and a single tear will roll down my cheek.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
if you're ever sad, just remember Toronto has traded pretty much every good player they've ever had. seguin (kinda), rask, kessel, franson, steen, etc etc etc, and almost everyone they trade start EXCELLING when they leave. *sigh*

and if that doesn't cheer you up, also remember that at one point in the draft Toronto had a 50% chance of getting mcdavid. and then Edmonton got the first pick. again.

and now I'm upset.

good lord, was trying to call out of work this morning. And my two cats decided now was the time to have a full blown fight two feet away from me. Im sure the people at work will think i live in a cat slaughter house now.......

But only women's gymnastics right? Not sure why but I fine men's gymnastics boring but when it comes to figure skating I think the guys have the edge.

**So easy even a 7 yo can do it**
Agreed, men's gymnastics is amazing of course but I'd much rather watch women's - I like watching beam!

My university used to be free/very cheap for international students, but now it's about $9 000-25 000 a year :(

I'm pretty sure whoever invented the Welsh language decided to mess with everyone and just make everything random.

I'm pretty sure whoever invented the Welsh language decided to mess with everyone and just make everything random.
And Gaelic. Sometimes to amuse myself I go on a site that has Irish Gaelic names and how they're pronouced in English. Because why wouldn't Aoife be pronounced Eva:)

Back