OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Why does your husband get the garage? Unless you never have to drive that's not right to me.

**Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what boys are made of**

When we moved in I was working in Boston and the train is right across the street. So I didn't drive and it made sense for him to be in the garage.

I drive now, but I have a remote starter in my car and he doesn't, so I let him park in the garage. He helps me dig out though!

When we moved in I was working in Boston and the train is right across the street. So I didn't drive and it made sense for him to be in the garage.

I drive now, but I have a remote starter in my car and he doesn't, so I let him park in the garage. He helps me dig out though!
As long as he helps dig out I guess it is okay. He'll get a pass this time.

**Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what boys are made of**

:banghead: im so done looking at bridesmaid dresses !!! i really had my heart set on my bridesmaids wearing a shade of gold dress, but every dress ive seen in stores either doesnt come close to gold, or is brownish gold. Yet pinterest keeps giving me false hopes that there are gorgeous gold dresses out there... i spent all day driving around (in rush hour!!!) going to 4 different stores that claim to carry these gorgeous gold dresses, and not a single one had them or if they ever even carried them.
i texted my sister and others that i was done looking at bridesmaid dresses, and to pick something that is black and bridesmaid appropriate, and that i refuse to step foot in another store to look at them.
If it makes you feel any better, gold is a really difficult color to wear, so most of your bridesmaids will probably look better in black anyway.

So we were working on tumbling with my little kids today (all brand new to cheer and no time normally to tumble). I found out 1 could fall into bridge (ugly way, where they lean back and drop their arms out at the last minute, but still). She was trying to kick over but not quite getting there. I had her start falling to bridge with her kick leg also coming up and boom - beautiful back walkover. Straight legs, pointed toes, everything. Still has occasional timing issues, but I'll take it. Wasn't expecting that at practice today.

:banghead: im so done looking at bridesmaid dresses !!! i really had my heart set on my bridesmaids wearing a shade of gold dress, but every dress ive seen in stores either doesnt come close to gold, or is brownish gold. Yet pinterest keeps giving me false hopes that there are gorgeous gold dresses out there... i spent all day driving around (in rush hour!!!) going to 4 different stores that claim to carry these gorgeous gold dresses, and not a single one had them or if they ever even carried them.
i texted my sister and others that i was done looking at bridesmaid dresses, and to pick something that is black and bridesmaid appropriate, and that i refuse to step foot in another store to look at them.

Gold dresses look VERY different depending on the light. So even if you buy a dress that looks gold in the store does not mean that it will have the same shade depending on the lighting in your venue.
I remember that because we once used a gold dress for a theater play and programming the light was a pita because depending on the light we had everything from a puke-colored dress to the most beautiful gold on stage.
As said above: you'll be much happier with the black dresses!

my :( teacher :( i :( have:( for:( science :(is :(mean. I've had her before and we REALLY don't get along. I was nice to her but she is never nice or fair to me. Any tips?

Can a mod please correct the misspellings in two thread titles - one is new and has Intermediate misspelled, and the other title is missing the "d" in "backhandsprings"? Pretty please? I don't know why but it makes uncomfortable when I see misspellings in thread titles. Thank you! @mstealtoyou @Ashley @gofriars610 @NJ Coach

*quickly checks post for spelling before hitting Post Reply

Can a mod please correct the misspellings in two thread titles - one is new and has Intermediate misspelled, and the other title is missing the "d" in "backhandsprings"? Pretty please? I don't know why but it makes uncomfortable when I see misspellings in thread titles. Thank you! @mstealtoyou @Ashley @gofriars610 @NJ Coach

*quickly checks post for spelling before hitting Post Reply
911 emergency y'al XD

We need to have a 'crying from laughter' face on here.

I think I just failed the clinical portion of my semester for emailing my instructor while frustrated and stating, " I will not contact you in the future unless it's to administer a 50/50 sunshine and rainbow enema stat."

It wasn't supposed to actually be sent. So much for those anger management techniques!

I think I just failed the clinical portion of my semester for emailing my instructor while frustrated and stating, " I will not contact you in the future unless it's to administer a 50/50 sunshine and rainbow enema stat."

It wasn't supposed to actually be sent. So much for those anger management techniques!
Uh oh....

I don't remember who posted, and I tried the search bar with no luck... so anyone - what was that website posted that compares textbook prices and finds you the cheapest one?

Where is lion heart officially out of? I know they practice in either Daytona or Miami.
At my first competition on the 6th, there's a D2 IOC5 team out of Miami on the schedule, but there's no team name so I'm trying to figure out if that's them...

Back