OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
calories don't count on holidays
That's exactly what my brother (who needs to make weight for wrestling this week) yelled at me when I questioned him eating jellybeans and chocolate for breakfast this morning [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So @King I was wondering if you might be able to help me w/ a problem I have: one day, when trying to access Fierceboard, I accidentally typed 'fi/' instead of 'fi' (my computer has the URL stored as a suggestion) and I pressed enter, and it took me to the nginx page. So now, I have to go to the new posts page to log in. Now, when I click the 'Forums' buttom, instead of taking me to the Forums page, it takes me straight to the nginx page. How do I fix this?

You need to clear your browsing history and cache. That should fix t.

My birthday was Monday and I'm now 26 lol do I look older? Of course not..apparently I "don't look a day over 20" which is fine because I know I'll appreciate it one day lol but jeese it's annoying when people ask how long you've worked somewhere and the when you say 8 years they scratch their head like huh?

On another note I got my quote for my knee brace ...$1600 LOL FML

Also re:weddings... I got asked to be in my friends wedding as a bridesmaid and then she unasked me and was mad that I was a bit upset about it so now she doesn't talk to me and didn't even invite me to the wedding lol we share the same birthday as well and her family all posted on my fb wishing my HBD and she didn't lol not that I did either but still the whole thing is just a bit awkward.

Also re:weddings... I got asked to be in my friends wedding as a bridesmaid and then she unasked me and was mad that I was a bit upset about it so now she doesn't talk to me and didn't even invite me to the wedding lol we share the same birthday as well and her family all posted on my fb wishing my HBD and she didn't lol not that I did either but still the whole thing is just a bit awkward.

All of the wedding planning sites I was a part of basically said that unasking someone to be a bridesmaid is a friendship ending moving. If you don't care to continue the friendship, then go ahead and do it, but otherwise dont' expect the other person to continue to want to be your good friend. And she's surprised you're upset?!

All of the wedding planning sites I was a part of basically said that unasking someone to be a bridesmaid is a friendship ending moving. If you don't care to continue the friendship, then go ahead and do it, but otherwise dont' expect the other person to continue to want to be your good friend. And she's surprised you're upset?!

Not relevant to the situation at hand but yes, that causes lots of drama. My mom had in unask my aunt (mom's brother's wife) to be a her maid of honor because of family drama rooting from my aunts side of the family. The tension is still felt even today at family parties. It is not fun.

@AliciaM - I'm really sorry that happened, that must've felt terrible :( if that happened to me I would be very upset and very hurt. Very, very, very hurt. Hugs!!

Not relevant to the situation at hand but yes, that causes lots of drama. My mom had in unask my aunt (mom's brother's wife) to be a her maid of honor because of family drama rooting from my aunts side of the family. The tension is still felt even today at family parties. It is not fun.

@AliciaM - I'm really sorry that happened, that must've felt terrible :( if that happened to me I would be very upset and very hurt. Very, very, very hurt. Hugs!!

Right?! And she beat around the bush about it too which was what got me so mad. She said "well M doesn't want to have any groomsmen but I can't not have my sister in the wedding and my cousin is my MOH (she was going to maybe have her and I as MOH). I had no problem not being maid of honor and just being a bridesmaid. Anyway so this was during a lunch last year and it was before she was officially engaged. But she knew it was coming because they had looked at rings and she had basically already picked one out. She started planning the wedding even before she got engaged too. Anyway when she announced it on facebook that she was now engaged and put a pic up I didn't congratulate her. She even posted not long after the way she asked her sister and cousin to be in the wedding lol I was like cool so I guess I'm definitely not in. It's kind of a crappy feeling but I'm kind of happy now that I didn't have to deal with her drama and bride zilla ness. She's the kind of person that likes to show off and I wouldn't have wanted to deal with melt downs or whatever.

Oh well I have been in a wedding before and one day I'll have my own wedding so I'm not to fussed about it haha I was more mad at the way she unasked me by saying well he doesn't want groomsmen so I can't have that many people and then she changed the convo haha

Some people are just...not nice sometimes lol

**rant below skim past if uninterested**​

its one of those weeks where nothing is working out. my ex who lives with my father and i is making me crazy every tie we talk lately we argue (which is crazy because we never fought like this when we were dating) i found out he lied to me about a few things which upsets me and he's said a bunch of things about me to people who use to be my friends. my father and mother argued all easter weekend (they're divorced) my father has continued to pout and play the oh poor me card why is everyone angry with me when i did nothing wrong sort of thing when all the incidents that occurred this past weekend were because of me and we haven't talked since friday... i have a final project thats worth 35% of my grade due tomorrow and i am so creatively blocked i can't think of anything and to top it all off the guy i had a 'thing with' hasn't been talking to me the past few days so i figure thats over.

suffice to say i hate the end of the semester and need to get out of the house before i start breaking some dishes.

I'm at the gym and the Tsarnaev Trial verdict just came in. I haven't gotten off the bike because I'm attached to the TV in front of me.

I'm also emotional and probably should leave but I can't pull myself away. I'm not surprised, but still relieved that he's been guilty on all counts so far. Really curious to see what the next phase brings. I'm hoping for one outcome but I'm also biased (the marathon is a sacred event in my family and this area in general) and not able to look at this objectively. So who knows. All I know is the guilty verdict makes it a little bit more official for me right now.

Back