OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area? I'm here for the next 5 weeks and looking for something to do! I'm about to head down to the wharf to get some souvenirs for my family.. My cousins are at work right now so I have nothing to do (boss told me she didn't need me today)
just got back from san fran. we were total tourist and did the wharf, we also did china town which was horrible (dont waste your money) the trolley thing was also a waste of money in my opinion. we biked across the bridge and through a few other areas, the bridge was very cool, but the bike ride was beyond exhausting, lol.

Anyone on here been to Nashville? Im going with some of my girlfriends from college for the 4th of July and none of us have been before... Anything we should or shouldn't do while we are there?

just got back from san fran. we were total tourist and did the wharf, we also did china town which was horrible (dont waste your money) the trolley thing was also a waste of money in my opinion. we biked across the bridge and through a few other areas, the bridge was very cool, but the bike ride was beyond exhausting, lol.
I walked the wharf :p I got some presents for my family

Anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area? I'm here for the next 5 weeks and looking for something to do! I'm about to head down to the wharf to get some souvenirs for my family.. My cousins are at work right now so I have nothing to do (boss told me she didn't need me today)

if you haven't done so yet, there's union square which is like a pretty landmark-ish area. also right next to the huge galleria mall.

could always hop on the amtrak train and take a day trip somewhere!

I just found out that our showcase is program wide at UNLV and I am beyond excited!! I get to go to vegas which is my favorite thing and see all of our sister gyms with my friends that I never get to see. Not to mention that I get to see the transformation of all of our worlds teams. I'm probably pretty late on this but I can't wait!!!

Edit: Go UNR. Not down with the college choice but I understand it haha

Last edited:
I got an email saying that I have 2100 dollars that I can spend on my Victoria's Secret credit card. Uh what. Ive used the card twice this year so far and they more than doubled my limit. And one of those purchases was 5 dollars...

I got an email saying that I have 2100 dollars that I can spend on my Victoria's Secret credit card. Uh what. Ive used the card twice this year so far and they more than doubled my limit. And one of those purchases was 5 dollars...
Free money or just a larger line of credit?

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

Anyone on here been to Nashville? Im going with some of my girlfriends from college for the 4th of July and none of us have been before... Anything we should or shouldn't do while we are there?
We went for One Up my senior year, and the night life was crazy, even at 8 PM. We couldn't be sat in certain restaurants at 7:30 because restaurants transition into full blown bars so if you're under 21, you have to eat early. They have a little drunk bicycle that was extremely popular as well, but hysterical to watch. Someone almost fell off when we were people watching!

:banghead: ughhh i hate wedding planning... why god why did i think this would be as easy as everyone kept telling me. i should have just shelled out the extra money for a full on wedding planner to do all this for me...... but noooo
my fiance thought we could do it ourself and was helpful in the very beginning but now not so much, and im completely clueless on how to do most of this on my own, im starting relying/go on wedding forums for most of my stressful questions.

How long is your engagement? I didn't think wedding planning was all that hard, but I had plenty of time to plan so I only needed to focus on one thing at once. It was stressful at times, yes, but not particularly hard. I like the wedding forums when I was planning.

I think you just meant that they increased your limit, but that is NOT free money. Having a high limit is actually pretty good for your overall credit, as long as you don't feel the need to use it.

Hearing Susie's Mom may have met her match. Rumor is SD showed up at Next Generation camp wearing a shirt promoting his cp. Is someone possibly a little desperate for attention?

Anyone confirm?

**You're 12 and promoting a college recruiting camp. So tell us how your recruiting experience was?**

:banghead: ughhh i hate wedding planning... why god why did i think this would be as easy as everyone kept telling me. i should have just shelled out the extra money for a full on wedding planner to do all this for me...... but noooo
my fiance thought we could do it ourself and was helpful in the very beginning but now not so much, and im completely clueless on how to do most of this on my own, im starting relying/go on wedding forums for most of my stressful questions.
You CAN do this without a wedding planner. I used to plan weddings for a large hotel here in the NOVA area. Wedding forums/sites are a great way to gain knowledge. I would recommend having a notebook/diary that includes everything for the wedding. Make notes frequently with names/numbers/dates/times of conversations. Make sure to include a calendar so that you do not miss deposit dates. Do not be afraid to ask your wedding party to do some research as well. Try to figure out which things are most important to you and focus more energy on those (ie: food/flowers/photography/cake) At my own wedding, food and flowers were my main concerns...the other things were kinda "peripheral" so I did not stress those decisions as much. Remember that this is such a special time in your life. Try to enjoy this time with your friends and family. Good Luck.

Hearing Susie's Mom may have met her match. Rumor is SD showed up at Next Generation camp wearing a shirt promoting his cp. Is someone possibly a little desperate for attention?

Anyone confirm?

Now if he really wants to compete with SM, he needs to have light up accessories.

Back