OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@Eyes On The Prize the actor- Lin-Manuel Miranda will be on The Late show with Stephen Colbert tonight. Actually it might on now for your area :)

I heard!! I don't have cable and my antenna is not hooked up tonight (the one night I decide to paint my apartment....) so I'm hoping someone will upload it tomorrow! But thanks for the heads up! Ike Barenhotz (or however you spell it) is also on it tonight and I saw a picture of him and Lin on Instagram and I screeched. I love him on the Mindy project.

I heard!! I don't have cable and my antenna is not hooked up tonight (the one night I decide to paint my apartment....) so I'm hoping someone will upload it tomorrow! But thanks for the heads up! Ike Barenhotz (or however you spell it) is also on it tonight and I saw a picture of him an Lin on Instagram an I screeched. I love him on the Mindy project.
Lol yes I just remembered you don't have cable when I saw you quoted me

What is the number of athletes that determines whether a gym is D1 or D2 for the Summit? And do half-year athletes count in that total?

What is popular for 12 years old girl in US? My secret santa CP is 12 and I have no idea what to buy :( they haven't answers my question yet and I asked 10 days ago. I don't know the fb username so I even don't know if CP is boy or a girl.

What is popular for 12 years old girl in US? My secret santa CP is 12 and I have no idea what to buy :( they haven't answers my question yet and I asked 10 days ago. I don't know the fb username so I even don't know if CP is boy or a girl.
Maybe an iTunes gift card and a tshirt from a cheer gym in Slovenia? Or just the tshirt would actually be very cool.

Maybe an iTunes gift card and a tshirt from a cheer gym in Slovenia? Or just the tshirt would actually be very cool.

I have no idea how to buy a gift card from iTunes or if they could even use it since it is from Slovenia. They will get a shirt but I want something more :) I guess 12 years old is too old for Frozen but too young for make up. If I don't get any ideas I will buy some slovenian and italian candy but I want something more special

I have no idea how to buy a gift card from iTunes or if they could even use it since it is from Slovenia. They will get a shirt but I want something more :) I guess 12 years old is too old for Frozen but too young for make up. If I don't get any ideas I will buy some slovenian and italian candy but I want something more special
I think a gym shirt and Slovenian or Italian candy would be very special! I would be excited and my girls would be also.

CP still has the shirt you sent her so I thinkn5hat would be a great gift. Maybe some lip glosses rather than makeup? Socks ar3 huge here - fuzzy socks, fair isle socks etc.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

CP still has the shirt you sent her so I thinkn5hat would be a great gift. Maybe some lip glosses rather than makeup? Socks ar3 huge here - fuzzy socks, fair isle socks etc.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Yes me too! I also have the picture of your CPs with a note! :)
Hope my secret santa will be happy for Socks lip glos, some candies and a shirt. Thanks for ideas :)

Shower gel/scrubs? A top movie release in Dvd? Coffee shop gift card?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back