OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
There was an earthquake in Vancouver/Vancouver Island earlier, and I managed to sleep through it.

Glad that you slept through it! It scared the daylights out of my friend who lives in Vancouver. She is already making earthquake kits Incase there is another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grade submission deadline was yesterday and one of mine still isn't up. Sent him an e-mail so hopefully it's up soon because I need to submit unofficial transcripts for my internship

anyone want to buy my books or pay my tuition this semester? LOL
Seriously, full time job, active duty spouse gone TDY frequently, two kids, two dogs, gym owner/coach and I thought adding nursing school full-time was a great idea!

Just reserve my room in the looney bin now!

Seriously, full time job, active duty spouse gone TDY frequently, two kids, two dogs, gym owner/coach and I thought adding nursing school full-time was a great idea!

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, we can share a room together! Can you bring the dogs though? I miss my pup.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a jacket that can stand super low but non negative temperatures? I have a couple North Face fleeces but I want something a little more substantial. I was looking into the Helly Hansens but they just seemed to be overpriced rain jackets.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a jacket that can stand super low but non negative temperatures? I have a couple North Face fleeces but I want something a little more substantial. I was looking into the Helly Hansens but they just seemed to be overpriced rain jackets.

I have quite a few from different brands, living in sweden lol.. Are you looking for a ski-type jacket, or down? 8848, mckinley, burton, oakley, dc, ripcurl, didriksons, fjällräven, peak performance, haglöfs. Not sure what you can get a hold of haha! My proper way-below-zero(celsius)-winterjacket is from Tommy Hilfiger, my ski versions are fom a few different but the one I mostly use is 8848. :)

I have quite a few from different brands, living in sweden lol.. Are you looking for a ski-type jacket, or down? 8848, mckinley, burton, oakley, dc, ripcurl, didriksons, fjällräven, peak performance, haglöfs. Not sure what you can get a hold of haha! My proper way-below-zero(celsius)-winterjacket is from Tommy Hilfiger, my ski versions are fom a few different but the one I mostly use is 8848. :)
I only really need something moderately heavy and light weight.

I only really need something moderately heavy and light weight.
I have a jacket from Burton I use for sowboarding. It's surprisingly lightweight and keeps me very toasty. They have all different kinds and weights of jackets and they're pretty good quality. They might have something you're looking for.

Back