OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Well you're my favorite librarian so I'm sure that could be arranged.

I swear, with that amount of money...there is so much stuff I would pay off for people I know. It'd be like Oprah 2.0, only I'm white and I'd just pay existing mortgages, car notes, and student loans.
Some stupid chick who won 188M has used millions to bail her boyfriend out of jail four times.

I don't understand people.

A lot of people turn stupid when they win a lot of $! Spend spend and spend it all and all of a sudden, poof it's gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly think I'd give the majority away. I'd keep enough to ensure I could live off the interest for life and then start donating, set up a research study I really really wanna do and pay stuff off for others while ensuring trusts were established for my girls, my nephews and niece. My splurge would be a family cruise or ski trip where we covered ALL of our extended families way along with our own.

*The day Susie was not full of sunshine.*

A lot of people turn stupid when they win a lot of $! Spend spend and spend it all and all of a sudden, poof it's gone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had a lengthy discussion at work today about how we'd spend the money if we won and no one said anything about investing it except me. The youngest one in the office. Everyone said they'd buy cars and houses and go on vacations and retire early. I was like "...... y'all are gonna go broke so fast if you take up a lifestyle you can't maintain."

Uhhh, Snooki's skills were not bad at all for being a mother of two. I'm pretty sure I couldn't do that anymore and I'm a mother of zero.
Snooki was at CPs old gym before she was "famous"
She was on the I 05 team and wasn't exactly good... she did do some pretty good basket tosses with 3 grown men underneath her.

Not too sure if it was mentioned before but Rachel Platten (the girl who sings "Fight Song") released an album called "Wildfire" on New Years day and it's all i've been listening to since. It's SOOO good. It's almost like a mix of Ellie Goulding & Taylor Swift, with her own little twist. I highly suggest buying it!

Believe me, I'm not sticking up for what she did. Just offering another perspective. I think it was a poor decision to put out that type of information. I'm an adult and I would be very upset if someone released my phone number. Granted, I don't think I'm a nasty person and I sure hope that no one is out to get revenge against me.

However, I do think that the anon was in need of some sort of accountability. That punishment should been directed in a different manner though.

Parents on the board- What would you do if you found out that this was your kid? And, that the phone number was released. Would your perspective change if it was your child?

If that was my kid the phone number would be no good because the kids phone would be permanently taken from her, so this would not be an issue for me! Additionally she would be removed from all other social media!!

Oh, definitely ! She posted it and I just thought it was something interesting to watch - her insta also has her doing a heel stretch arabesque single & some backhandsprings -lol !
There is also an Insta of her doing a coed stunt.

**CP's World Diet started today. Wonder what he can eat for $2/day**

Back